X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My reaction? TRUMP2020

Comment

Originally posted by cabo390 View Post
      National debt over 21 trillion. Not sure what a conservative is anymore.
      Where would the debt be under President Sanders or President Clinton?

Congress, both parties, is more to blame because they have the power of the purse.

$21T is indeed a staggering number.

Comment

trump is fighting for American business. This time Farmers and Auto manufactures

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
          Where would the debt be under President Sanders or President Clinton?

Congress, both parties, is more to blame because they have the power of the purse.

$21T is indeed a staggering number.
          This is one of the bad things about a President committed to making a deal. Trump got rid of earmarks. And now spending is exploding.

Comment

My reaction.....

Loving every minute of it.....

I smile every time I see a liberal tear

Comment

Better than I thought so far...still TBD

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
                Big picture, maybe. That’s all speculation at this point because no one knows what might have happened, but I am glad that she didn’t end up getting the job.

I’ve never heard of Arkancide, but have you talked to your Louisiana friends lately about input or commodity prices? There are a couple sorry old rice farms around here and rumor has it the guys working them aren’t jumping for joy 😉
                How about Nafta? Remind me again who signed it and who undid it? Sometimes when a door closes, a window opens up. Atleast that is the way the stock market seems to look at it.

Have you seen crawfish prices? Them rice farms just converted over to mud bug farms. But these guys work their own farms.

Comment

Kinda like a quarterback, when it is good they get too much credit, when it's bad they get too much of the blame. Overall he has done much better than I expected, with about the amount of circus that I did expect.

Comment

The tariffs have absolutely disrupted my business. I am heading over to China later this week to meet with my factories and discuss. A lot of the products no longer make sense to produce overseas and we are moving production back to the U.S. I have some coworkers who are furious over it because of the extra work they now have to do moving production around. Americans have become so lax over the past couple decades no wonder it was so easy to take advantage of us. Slight inconvenience to our day to day life and we cry like babies. Whatever happened to ask not what you country can do for you...but what you can do for your country? Anyone who's says China is feeling the heat is clueless.

MAGA!!!!

Comment

I did't vote for Trump. I voted "AGAINST" Hitlery... My ballot was cast in Trump's favor because of that. This time around, I WILL VOTE FOR TRUMP. I'll also vote for everyone I can that supports his agenda.
                      Can y'all imagine how much he could have accomplished if we'd had real Republicans filling those seats in the Congress?!
                      He's had a heck of a fight in his attempt of draining the swamp... His own party is so worried about protecting their control, they themselves cannot support his efforts. They well know that they will lose their strangle-hold on the purse strings they have right now.
                      The DemoKrauts, I am not surprised at how they have reacted, though even I did not know they'd stoop so low... And the media has lost ALL credibility to the point, it's hard to get the straight story any longer... Best way to know if something is "right" is to gauge how the left responds... If they're pizzin' and moaning, or doing bizarre and unbelievable things to keep something from happening, then that's something I'd support...

Our Nation is spiraling out of control of good and decent folks at a pace that seems too steep to pull out of the impending certain crash...

Comment

First good step would be to take away his Twitter privileges.

Comment

When trump started talking about running,, i thought it was a serious threat. i thought he was a political hack out to destroy the repubs. i have been very skeptical about him and have made many posts and even started threads saying so.

At this point all i can say is GO TRUMP! im on the TRUMP TRAIN. he says silly stuff and accts kinda childish....all the while making America GREAT AGAIN. Go Trump.

Comment

I see this as two questions, one of Donald Trump and another of the Trump Administration.

Trump as a person is petty, ego driven, divisive and narcissistic. Trump, the man is a lying creep who has cheated his way through life.

The Trump Administration has been above average but not stellar. About average for an administration with control of both houses of congress. The administration has been successful in making the United States more competitive on the world stage and improved the current lives of a majority of Americans. Specifically with respect to regulations and corporate taxes. I do worry that the current improvements are at the expense of the future, particularly increasing the debt to GDP ratio.

The real story of the Trump administration will come in the next few years, particularly if the Republicans lose control of the house. Will the administration be able to shift gears and begin to reach across the floor and build consensus or will the administration divide the country further. This acceleration of the divide between left and right is what worries me the most about the future of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by 417scott View Post
                              I see this as two questions, one of Donald Trump and another of the Trump Administration.

Trump as a person is petty, ego driven, divisive and narcissistic. Trump, the man is a lying creep who has cheated his way through life.

The Trump Administration has been above average but not stellar. About average for an administration with control of both houses of congress. The administration has been successful in making the United States more competitive on the world stage and improved the current lives of a majority of Americans. Specifically with respect to regulations and corporate taxes. I do worry that the current improvements are at the expense of the future, particularly increasing the debt to GDP ratio.

The real story of the Trump administration will come in the next few years, particularly if the Republicans lose control of the house. Will the administration be able to shift gears and begin to reach across the floor and build consensus or will the administration divide the country further. This acceleration of the divide between left and right is what worries me the most about the future of the country.
                              Consensus...you have got to be kidding. Really? Lmfao

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
                                First good step would be to take away his Twitter privileges.
                                Totally disagree. Twitter allows him to speak directly to the people in his exact words and in real time. Can you imagine how twisted and distorted his messages would be if it were all funneled through a main stream news source before reaching us? How much would never reach us? He's not a polished politician. Its been 2 year now get over it.

Comment

Working...
                                X