Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm starting to sweat the Senate race....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not saying this on my high horse so no one get offended ; its just what I know now to be true.

In the 2 decades that I have been old enough to vote I have voted Republican. In those 2 decades I have learned that there is no difference between a Republican and a Democrat. Not one Republican we have sent up to office has done what they said they would. They all vote right along with the Dems. They are just two sides of the SAME coin. Republican and Dem Senators are right now eating lunch at a restaurant in DC you wouldnt even be allowed in, toasting their millions of dollars they have stolen from you and laughing it up. Fox News is the same exact channel as CNN. Believe me when I say your lives will be no different if Cruz stays or Beto takes over. They are all headed in the same direction. I will never vote for any established party ever again. They are the enemy of the people. Dont support them please.

Last political post on this forum for me and only saw this because as of the time I am typing this its on ATC. See yall around the campfire brothers and sisters. I am done with politics or supporting any politician at that level as they are greedy scummy evil vial people.

I recommend reading more news stories from the below two links.

Your daily source for only good news: Inspiring stories and images from around the world will make you feel uplifted, optimistic and positive about life.

Comment

I’m really surprised how many Beto signs I’ve seen lately as well. Get out and Vote!!!

Comment

I live in a conservative area of Dallas and I am a little concerned with the amount of Beto signs I am seeing. Republicans really have to get out and vote.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
          If O'Rourke the Irish Soros libtard implant gets elected, we conservatives will get just what we deserve unfortunately. We seem to act like it can't happen... Well that's what we said about O bummer, and that's what was said about Trump... this High-spanik impostor is well funded, well organized and hip to the millineals...

If we don't get active, get out and campaign, and get EVERYONE out to vote, we well could be looking at a demoKrautic senate representative from Tejas come January...
          Wise words. Even if one side has an overall numerical advantage when it comes to registered voters, the side with the most motivated supporters can give any candidate a fighting chance. Beto has a lot of money and some powerful forces behind him including Hollywood and the media. He's going on the "Ellen" show and I actually read an article in a national publication wondering if he is "the next Obama" We better not just scoff at Beto and sleep on this. I hope seeing all the Beto signs and the media fawning over him will scare Republicans off their butts and into the voting booth.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            Not saying this on my high horse so no one get offended ; its just what I know now to be true.

In the 2 decades that I have been old enough to vote I have voted Republican. In those 2 decades I have learned that there is no difference between a Republican and a Democrat. Not one Republican we have sent up to office has done what they said they would. They all vote right along with the Dems. They are just two sides of the SAME coin. Republican and Dem Senators are right now eating lunch at a restaurant in DC you wouldnt even be allowed in, toasting their millions of dollars they have stolen from you and laughing it up. Fox News is the same exact channel as CNN. Believe me when I say your lives will be no different if Cruz stays or Beto takes over. They are all headed in the same direction. I will never vote for any established party ever again. They are the enemy of the people. Dont support them please.

Last political post on this forum for me and only saw this because as of the time I am typing this its on ATC. See yall around the campfire brothers and sisters. I am done with politics or supporting any politician at that level as they are greedy scummy evil vial people.

https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/
            This

Comment

While I agree with most of this, Cruz has come the closest to doing what he said he would and espousing my values. Trust me on this, the difference between Cruz and O'Rourke is huge.

Comment

Originally posted by El Viejo View Post
                In driving around the metroshtupp, I have yet to see a Cruz sign, but Bet's are all over the place. That being said, I remember another election a couple years ago where a certain left leaning woman was supposed to trounce a certain billionaire, and we all know how that one turned out. I feel pretty confident about the upcoming election. I don't believe that that many loons have moved into our state.
                There was a guy who called into the Michael Berry show about all the Beto signage. MB had a good perspective: there is more people without a sign in their yard/on their car - and that's your Cruz supporter. I would say the vast majority of conservatives are much more reserved and would probably never have a sign in their yard.

I honestly like that the media and polls are showing that Beto has the potential to win. That gets more conservatives, who might otherwise not go because they are confident a conservative will win, to actually go vote.

Comment

A win by O'Rourke would set Texas back 50 years. Can't let that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by sendit View Post
                    Just got another text from "Maureen a volunteer for Beto" I replied of what I thought about liberal demo's

Anyone else get these? The number is 737-214-0696
                    Yep, we had a great exchange a couple days ago and she finally threw up her hands and sent a link in case I wanted any more information - it was fun to say the least. I think this one could go either way only because you have one guy on the far left and the other on the far right. Neither fade much toward the middle at all from what I've been able to tell.

Comment

I dont think us folks at work are getting polled...

Comment

Every time I see that Beto commercial on TV I want to punch a hole right through his face.

Comment

Trump endorsed Cruz and will be in Texas holding a rally for him in October!

Comment

I don't believe this with Cruz

Comment

cruz will win by 8 points. closer than it he wants. but, i'm not worried.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                                A win by O'Rourke would set Texas back 50 years. Can't let that happen.
                                We let O'Bama set us back 100 years across the board in most areas, we can hope that people will pull theirs heads out of the sand and see things for what they are.

Comment

Working...
                                X