What bit/stung me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What bit/stung me?

Yesterday morning at 8 am I was just getting off work when something bit me. Now at the time I thought it was a nerve pain as it felt very similar to my nueropathy pain (a stabbing or shooting pain). But this time it was a bit different. The pain did not stop quickly. Instead it hung around for about a minute. I quickly went out to my car because I didn’t want anyone thinking I was having a heart attack due to me clutching my chest. Well, over the next 15 minutes I had 4 more of these pains, then it stopped.

As the day went on I noticed that I was sore in the area of the pains and the site was tender. Last night as I was getting ready for bed I noticed a quarter size red mark. So yeah, something bit/stung me. This morning it was about the same size but it itched like crazy and had a hard spot in the center.

So now I check it and it appears to be about the size of a half dollar, it still itches, it is still tender, but now it is hot to the touch.

I’m not allergic to any bugs, and when I get stung by a wasp I get a little red mark for about half an hour and then it goes away. So what in the world was this? Spider? Scorpion?

sounds like spider to me. .

Comment

Spider. Keep an eye on it. If it gets necrotic but continues to grow you need to go to the hospital.

Comment

Go to doctor!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
          Go to doctor!
          the sooner--- the better...…..

Comment

yeah sounds like a spider bite probably nothing to be worried to much about but better safe than sorry they can get real ugly if the wrong spider got ya.

Comment

probably just needs to work itself out of your system just keep your eye on it nd if condition worsens get checked out by someone.

Comment

Here we go again....doctor now!

Comment

Was it like this?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83AXh_C1Oug"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83AXh_C1Oug[/ame]

Comment

does sound like spider,, waiting can be the worst thing for it..... I got hit by a couple of yellow jackets last week there was no doubt what got me and the itched for 3 or 4 days after the swelling went down

Comment

I never saw what bit/stung me. I didn’t get a look at the area until over 12 hours after it happened.

Comment

Maybe a spider.

Comment

Worst thing is that you didn´t saw what it was...Both spiders and scorpions leave a mark like that.

Be safe and go see a doctor, we all have different reactions to this.

If there´s nothing better around be aware that mud is of the best healing aids specially for stings, it helps reducing inflamation and pain and we can find it almost everywhere.

Hope you get well soon brother

Comment

Can you see the puncture in the skin? One hole or two should tell ya what it was.

Comment

Asp?

Comment

Working...
                              X