No announcement yet.

Tropical Weather Discussion 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15” in Matagorda this week, Boggy and Lake Austin flooded, tide super high in the bay

Comment

Latest models show it running straight up the Rio Grande River. Looks like my lease in Val Verde and Terrell County is gonna get some more rain. I'd like to watch it as it floods the creeks behind the camp house. All that water has moved some huge boulders in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
        Yep. I had 3.5" yesterday, up to 3" so far today.
        What was his name?
        Last edited by HoustonHunter; 09-14-2018, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
          What was his name?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
            12 days of straight rain in Houston... it can stop anytime
            Right? People are bitching about needing some rain and I'm like "****! That's all it's done here for weeks now."

Comment

send some to lee county. We only have gotten maybe 2" in the last couple months. looks like we may miss out again. keeps watering the concrete in Houston

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                15” in Matagorda this week, Boggy and Lake Austin flooded, tide super high in the bay
                A buddy has been killin the reds in the ICW from a kayak in the tides. He been getting rained on but fillin the stringer

Comment

12 days of straight rain in Houston... it can stop anytime
                  Yes please.............

Comment

I think we have had enough for Houston. Would be nice if it made its way to other parts of the state where it may be needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      A buddy has been killin the reds in the ICW from a kayak in the tides. He been getting rained on but fillin the stringer
                      Wonder if there is any salt left in east the bay or it's a blow out? Guess I'll be running to west when this deluge finally chills out.... dang it man..

Comment

Wonder if there is any salt left in east the bay or it's a blow out? Guess I'll be running to west when this deluge finally chills out.... dang it man..
                        The area we fished with Phillip might be a little fresh but the reds may not mind it. The place a coworker has been fishin is within sight of the dry stack in freeport. Yesterday he said he caught 15 reds from 19-20" 4 keepers and a handfull of trout

Comment

I'll give you a report Sunday. Going to do some checking out.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                            I'll give you a report Sunday. Going to do some checking out.
                            Appreciate it amigo!!

Comment

It's going to hit Florida 3 times? Hilarious.

Take note most lines stop at the GOM. They don't know what this one will do...
                              Attached Files

Comment

Isaac went nite nite. Hopefully for good

Comment

Working...
                                X