Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yellowfin Tuna - Offshore November / Interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might consider a couple of Halco 130s
    Purple and black, and Bonita have been good to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
      I need to get my tackle bag out and sell some of my lures. I ain't getting any younger!

I’d buy a handful if you have some of what gear these guys are talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Saggy View Post
        Doug, what was that black and silver jig that you gave me called?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        I dont have a clue Curt.

I forgot about the Halcos Dale. A couple of those would be good too!

Comment

Okay fellas. I know this is a guy trip and you all have the best time ever. That yellowfin tuna is the best sushi ever. If someone in the Dallas area needs a little sponsorship for a nice piece or two of fresh tuna for me to make some fresh sushi... I'd be happy to help with some cash.... not the same as catching myself. but I can count on ATTHEWALL to post great photos and great action stories. You guys have a great annual event going on for sure.... Keep up the tradition....

Comment

Got an email that we are full. Welcome aboard all everyone. Don’t overthink anything and be ready for another epic adventure. If you are out there and missed it always reach out as we have had someone have to cancel before and someone else got to sail

Tight lines amigos

Comment

Looking forward to following along... as every year.

Comment

Awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by czechgrubworm View Post
                  Okay fellas. I know this is a guy trip and you all have the best time ever. That yellowfin tuna is the best sushi ever. If someone in the Dallas area needs a little sponsorship for a nice piece or two of fresh tuna for me to make some fresh sushi... I'd be happy to help with some cash.... not the same as catching myself. but I can count on ATTHEWALL to post great photos and great action stories. You guys have a great annual event going on for sure.... Keep up the tradition....
                  Angie, you should do this trip! Get a friend (for emotional support ) and get onboard!

Comment

I have fished all over the world and, without any hesitation, I will affirmatively say that Captain Timmy (one of the captains for your charter) is the best I have ever fished with.

I would kill to go on this trip, but sadly I will be in Colorado chasing the mighty Wapiti...

Comment

Originally posted by ganngus View Post
                      I have fished all over the world and, without any hesitation, I will affirmatively say that Captain Timmy (one of the captains for your charter) is the best I have ever fished with.

I would kill to go on this trip, but sadly I will be in Colorado chasing the mighty Wapiti...
                      Timmy is great! Lots of experience and definately wants you to catch fish! Its fun to watch him run around the deck when the bite is on! He gets fired up about catching fish!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                        Timmy is great! Lots of experience and definately wants you to catch fish! Its fun to watch him run around the deck when the bite is on! He gets fired up about catching fish!!!!
                        The dude sleeps/eats/breaths big fish. Plus, a lot of times, his dad Tim is the other captain. Captain Tim probably has spent more hours offshore than most captains on the coast combined.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                          Angie, you should do this trip! Get a friend (for emotional support ) and get onboard!
                          I have a friend that would go and fish and give emotional support and have a blast... She fishes with me every year in Alaska... Me thinks I should make that happen next year... I will even get me a fishing shirt in memory of my brother and have ESP on it and take him along this TBH trip.... Thanks Burnadell...

Comment

Yes Angie - you and your friend need to jump on one of these trips! It's a darn blast, and sushi is pretty much right then and there anytime.

In a couple of weeks, Timmy, Mike and I are rolling to San Diego for an 8 day, long range fishing trip, aboard Polaris Supreme. Destination will more than likely be Guadalupe Island - where massive Great White sharks are making it a bit gamey with hooked tuna. For once we can fish with Timmy without the pressure of him having to manage boat and crew. Having a Chef covering 3 meals with hors d'oeuvres, and 2 man cabins with bunks will be a nice change. The hope, we nail some Pacific Bluefin tuna as we chase the rest of the usual Baja mix. I'll cover this trip with a bunch of cameras and share that scene once we return.
                            Last edited by AtTheWall; 09-11-2018, 02:43 PM.

Comment

And Poke - Glen got us all dialed in with this version of sushi.

Roasted sesame seeds
                              Roasted sesame seed oil
                              Shallots
                              Soy sauce
                              Rice vinegar
                              Honey
                              Chili Garlic sauce

I've put cilantro in it as well

We get a big bowl chilled down and gather around with crackers and go to town

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                                And Poke - Glen got us all dialed in with this version of sushi.

Roasted sesame seeds
                                Roasted sesame seed oil
                                Shallots
                                Soy sauce
                                Rice vinegar
                                Honey
                                Chili Garlic sauce

I've put cilantro in it as well

We get a big bowl chilled down and gather around with crackers and go to town

You know how to really tease a person with sushi... Looks great...

Comment

Working...
                                X