No announcement yet.

57$ easy hog light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought 2 online thru walmart. Were $34.99. Can probably get even cheaper thru amazon...
    Last edited by rackballer; 11-09-2014, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Thats a good idea and its low cost. No need to waste big bucks for pigs.

Comment

Why didnt I think of that?! Thanks for the idea

Comment

Originally posted by rackballer View Post
          I bought 2 online thru walmart. Were $34.99. Can probably get even cheaper thru amazon...
          I did not have good luck with this product so thats why I made this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Assassin View Post
            Cool. I saw those at store and thought about buying it because I had mine from Home Depot up on feeder. I liked it until con or tree rat chewed the wires up on top of light housing. Grr.

I'll show you my set up when I drive back in there again. Cutting up window trim for interior blind.
            silent assassin vs rodents.....

and the rodents win again. LMAO

Comment

Here's my version. Took a 1x8" and mounted the panel on top and light to where I could move it a little. I'm surprised at how bright it runs. I'm just going to strap mine to the tree.

Comment

The wilgame innovations has 3 light brightness settings. It can be set to come on by motion (then stay on for 2,4 hrs), it can be set to come on at dusk (on for 2 ,4), or manually on until u turn off. Has 3 adjustable arms so lighht can be pointed in diff directions.....deer & hogs usually dont even flinch if blue or green lenses are on. Havent tried the red lenses yet

Comment

Originally posted by rackballer View Post
                  The wilgame innovations has 3 light brightness settings. It can be set to come on by motion (then stay on for 2,4 hrs), it can be set to come on at dusk (on for 2 ,4), or manually on until u turn off. Has 3 adjustable arms so lighht can be pointed in diff directions.....deer & hogs usually dont even flinch if blue or green lenses are on. Havent tried the red lenses yet

WGI=No

Comment

Dad killed these under his light

Comment

Tagged for future build

Comment

Very glad I checked this out.

Comment

great ideas, thanks yall!!!

Comment

Just need to get the light rigged up on a post. Thanks LloydMcCoy

Comment

Y'all are welcome. Now start saving ur nickels and get you a sniper exterminator feeder light.

Comment

Originally posted by LloydMcCoy View Post
                                Y'all are welcome. Now start saving ur nickels and get you a sniper exterminator feeder light.

Not enough hogs on the place to justify that light, but that light is nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X