No announcement yet.

Grapevine 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do they allow electric bike there I know some other projects are starting to outlaw them. They are considering them no different than a hunting golf cart and the golf cart falls into the atv category which the corp doesn't allow.

Comment

Watch out grapevine police are coming out now

Comment

Meh. He always post bologna. Disregard.

Besides the fishing, Grapevine Lake is well known most for its access to extensive and very well maintained and highly utilize MILES of mountain bike trails.

Should I even continue?!

Not to mention the ATV/UTV/Dirtbike offroad section within Trophy Club Park.

Charge your ebike and pedal on, BOSS!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

You didnt find the right spot. I always see something when i go. Id like to get out more than once a week, but too much life bs in the way right now. Hopefully will hunt again on thurs afternoon.

Comment

Had about 9 hogs come out. Too far out of range. Had a big owl come swoop in and land in the tree in front of mine. Cool experience. The owl was big.

Comment

My cousin has an electric drit bike, would that be legal to use out there? I sthere a speed limit on the trails?

Comment

Nice sit this morning with a bit of a cool front. I thought my chances were good, but I just heard some hogs rooting around behind me.

Comment

There a quite a few deer around there. I live in flower mound and we saw almost a dozen deer on hwy 26 right in front of Gaylord Hotel. Watched a small buck get him by a car. Dead does all along the dam road by the golf courses.

Comment

E-bikes are not allow on USACE property

Comment

Was anyone else out yesterday? Parked by I35 blue ford and gray Tacoma?

Comment

Anyone on here have a white z71 Texas Edition with a game cart in the bed?
                        Last edited by txyz; 11-13-2020, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Grapevine USACE View Post
                          E-bikes are not allow on USACE property
                          Boloney huh

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                            Boloney huh
                            ***Bologna/ Baloney

Ha, yep until I see literature proving otherwise with a date. I can make a handle that says Offical Grapevine USACE and say otherwise on a hunting forum thread.

Being said, if that is the case, that is some dumbass liberal logic. There's miles of mountain bike trails that are used by hundreds if not thousands of people monthly, plus the ATV/OFFROAD park. To say that ebikes aren't allowed for hunters to use to manage hog & deer populations that benefit the property is completely ignorant and unreasonable. What are the other humans doing to benefit the USACE property when using a mountain bike trail or offroad usage area?

Not asking you personally BossBowman, I don't care about your opinion.

My point stands and I will make a handle that says alternate if needed.

A post on this forum is not significant, it is merely a post on the world wide web.

Grapevine USACE, IF thats your rules, make it known and in official writing on your rules and regulations. Until then, I will use what I own to hunt Grapevine. After that, I will follow said rules or face the consequences.

I'll wait for your official documented response with quoted literature on this so called rule.

Until then, I'll be non pedaling through Grapevine.

Comment

Good luck to everyone gettin after ducks this weekend. I won’t make it till next week

Comment

I found literature that says, "Access to interior designated hunt areas is authorized by foot or boat only" so you may be correct, Bossbowman.

So either a regular bike is not even authorized, or every person riding a bike on the "bike trail" is a criminal.

I have not found any literature on ebikes.

Comment

Working...
                                X