Stairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stairs

Not sure what’s wrong with me. If I don’t have 5 or 6 projects rolling I just don’t know what to do. I’m an idiot, but started another. Stairs have been an eye sore and one of he last areas we have wanted to redo since buying the house 8 years ago. We see it daily from the home office since the covid nonsense. Yesterday the wife asked about doing the demo and starting it. Think the remnants of a good hangover clouded my judgement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Following.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Interested in where this is headed...

Comment

In for the outcome.

Comment

Looks good, just leave it like that and say, DONE! lol

Comment

Now is not the time to say "Oh My Gosh, what have we done". I am in for the remainder of the build.

Comment

Bummed i caught this so early. No progress pics yet!

This is gonna be good...

Comment

Dude, thats gonna be a real project. Will be following along to see what you come up with.

Comment

In for ideas too, need to remodel my stairs.

Comment

I like the spindles on the previous staircase, will you be reusing those or going to an entirely new design?

Comment

Time for one of those neat staircase foldout gun lockers/hiding spot.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Looking good! I agree with the 5-6 projects. I seem to always have several rolling to keep my mind young!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                          Time for one of those neat staircase foldout gun lockers/hiding spot.
                          Those are pretty slick!!

Comment

Watching...he77, I still have carpet on my stairs!lol(sad) Have the flooring to redo but can make up our mind about the rest!

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                              I like the spindles on the previous staircase, will you be reusing those or going to an entirely new design?

Most likely reusing. Still designing, well wife is browsing Pinterest for ideas.

Will be doing storage cabinets/ drawers. Backs up to a half bath but will use the space I can

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X