Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome. Living The Dream Man

Comment

Oh and by the way ... I don't do all this On my own!!! My wife and boys are right beside me when we're working.... She is a go getter and works my ***** off...

Comment

Very nice sir!

Comment

Can't wait for the weekend... Spending spring break in the hill country...

Comment

Wow that's awesome!

Comment

My New Kimble County GetAway Project...

Originally posted by timoub007 View Post
              I front 83, about 11 miles north of I-10.

Haven't been able to make it out since mid-April due to other commitments. Luckily I have made friends in the area that have checked on my place and fences after the heavy storms. Got hit by lightening with the storms last weekend. PEC was out Monday replacing the transformer feeding the house and north well. No water gaps hung open, so I have been very fortunate. Blessed to have the place!

Planning on heading out next weekend. Hope the forecast holds.

Tim

Tim that is some really beautiful country that way down 83... Took the long way home last month and enjoyed the scenery into Menard... Hoping for some rain in the area
              Last edited by Mace; 03-02-2016, 04:06 PM.

Comment

All that on 10 acres!!! Wow looks real good.

Comment

You have done a great job with that place. It looked like a dump when you bought it, and those latest pictures are pure serene. You my friend have really made a good investment.

You should have a real estate agent in the area ballpark it's value for you. Just for fun.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                    All that on 10 acres!!! Wow looks real good.

Thank you... The river pictures I posted are on my neighbors place... It's nice to have good neighbors...

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
                      You have done a great job with that place. It looked like a dump when you bought it, and those latest pictures are pure serene. You my friend have really made a good investment.

You should have a real estate agent in the area ballpark it's value for you. Just for fun.

Yea that would be interesting!!! I would be curious on the equity i have made on it so far... I have a couple more projects planned this summer that will improve it even more!!! Just hope to get started before it gets too hot... Appreciate the attaboy...

Comment

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                        Thank you... The river pictures I posted are on my neighbors place... It's nice to have good neighbors...

Yes Sir Good neighbors are great to have!!!

Comment

Had a good spring break at the place ... Got rained out though and came home early ...

Comment

Comment

Cook area

Comment

My New Kimble County GetAway Project...

New outdoor shower area...

The wife thought the rocks added height but I told her it would suck if one fell on a toe... They will not be staying
                                Last edited by Mace; 03-11-2016, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X