Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G26 my EDC
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Luis Ramirez; 04-18-2021, 12:08 PM.

Comment

I got a Sig P365 and am really happy with it. Need to get some more range time with it, but overall a great carry gun.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
        I got a Sig P365 and am really happy with it. Need to get some more range time with it, but overall a great carry gun.
        Yep. It just disappears. So easy to carry and shoots real nice also.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tpepper70 View Post
          Yep. It just disappears. So easy to carry and shoots real nice also.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

I got to mess around with a family members 365 and really enjoyed how accurate it was and the way it felt.

I plan on getting one but not until i get to compare it to a Springfield Hellcat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Really love my Para Ordnance 14-45 Black Ops but I have not spent a lot of time or money finding a good holster that will allow me to comfortably carry it well concealed.

Because of my failing in that I carry my SCCY CPX2 in a Crossbreed IWB holster very comfortably. I shoot it accurately out to 15 yards and have 20 rounds on me with the spare mag in my pocket.

Cheap, light and comfy for me. Its on me anytime I leave the house and am not going to a customer location that prohibits weapons (industrial).

Sometimes I will slip a Ruger LCR 38 SPL in my front pocket if my clothes fit that better for the day. 15 ounces before loading it up.

I would like to get my hands on a Sig 365 or that HK P7 to try, but I just do not like the feel of a Glock.

Tim

Comment

Everyone shoots different pistols better than another. If I had to pick a pistol to have for forever and always it would be a Beretta model 92. Best shooting pistol I've ever shot. Worst pistol I've ever shot? Glock of any sort. Some guys might be able to shoot them well. I'm not one of those guys.

Comment

If I’m just running to town I wear my Glock 42 (.380) with an extra mag. If I’m going to any big cities or traveling far, I wear my Glock 32 (357SIG) with two extra mags. Both of these are
                “Lights-out” accurate.
                The wife keeps a S&W M&P EZ .380 handy also.

Comment

I carry a Glock 43 with a Crimson Trace Laser. Great compact gun, very easy to conceal and not too heavy. Can’t beat this gun for the price or reliability.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
                    I'm in the P365 camp, that thing goes every I do. Gotta have the 12rd mags though. I don't care for the way it feels in my hand with the ten rounders.

This for me also^^^

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                      It’s rendered my G19s obsolete. Enough that I’m procuring more 48s and selling off a few 19s lol
                      The 29 gonna make those 48s 'obsolete'

And I still carry a g19.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

And I still carry a g19.
                        I can’t imagine any reason why an LEO would carry something they have to hide besides a back up gun. I also mentioned MY 19s. Not concerned with what anyone else carries, but I have no use for my 19s anymore. Keeping a couple due to mag availability, but they’ve been safe queens so far.

Comment

Wife won a S&W EZ in 380 ( the 9 wasnt out yet ) It's the only auto she can rack the slide on & she's not strong enough to shoot the Lady Smith 38 I bought her accurately..... Long story short I boght another S&W EZ 380 for my vehicle so If she is ever in my truck she has access to what she is comfortable with..... I just carry the lil 38 in my pocket, but looking for a high capacity carry

Comment

What is the world's best carry pistol?

Please explain…..

Those are two totally different pistols.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                              I can’t imagine any reason why an LEO would carry something they have to hide besides a back up gun. I also mentioned MY 19s. Not concerned with what anyone else carries, but I have no use for my 19s anymore. Keeping a couple due to mag availability, but they’ve been safe queens so far.
                              Tap the brakes a hair there turbo. just as you have an opinion, so does everyone else.

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
                              Please explain…..

Those are two totally different pistols.

Mistake on my part, should have read 45 or even 19x if you like colored version

I was gonna order a 17 till I played with a 45 with an optic

Not sure how I got 29 out of 45.

Comment

Tap the brakes a hair there turbo. just as you have an opinion, so does everyone else.

Mistake on my part, should have read 45 or even 19x if you like colored version

I was gonna order a 17 till I played with a 45 with an optic

Not sure how I got 29 out of 45.
                                Wasn’t trying to come across as brash. I spoke strictly from my viewpoint for my own usage. I didn’t put down your opinion either, as it’s just as valid as mine is.

Comment

Working...
                                X