X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bro, the croaker bucket floated up

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Way to go Josh, good to see some on the water pics! Keep at 'em!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Those are some great trout Josh

I've got a tarpon trip in Port O'connor booked for later this summer, I'm really hoping to catch a Texas tarpon.

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post

I've got a tarpon trip in Port O'connor booked for later this summer, I'm really hoping to catch a Texas tarpon.
          That’s on my bucket list. My brother caught one last year in Matagorda trout fishing.

Comment

Thanks... who are you going with?

Comment

Good job Josh. Glad to see you post up here again.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                Bro, the croaker bucket floated up

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                LMAO. good (catch)

Comment

Those are some serious trout. Congratulations!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Josh W View Post
                    Good to see some healthy trout. Josh, is that West Matty, Esparito, or San Antonio ??
                    I have been to POC a few times since the freeze but have been leaving the trout alone. Just waiting on some better reports before I put any effort in targeting them again. Nothing better than a good topwater bite with bigger trout.

Comment

Does this mean no more pictures

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                        Good to see some healthy trout. Josh, is that West Matty, Esparito, or San Antonio ??
                        I have been to POC a few times since the freeze but have been leaving the trout alone. Just waiting on some better reports before I put any effort in targeting them again. Nothing better than a good topwater bite with bigger trout.
                        He usually doesn't come back and read the thread, just fly by posts but if he does he can feel free to smack me upside the head.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh W View Post
                          5 trout in the 23-26” range for us today... seems like the freeze definitely hurt some areas pretty bad but we finally found some better fish. How has the freeze been affecting everyone else in here?
                          I knew I should of erased those tracks......... Lol Awesome fish!

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Comment

avian skies...whatever their fishing charter is called. A friend caught a monster with them last year and thats who they recommended

Comment

avian skies...whatever their fishing charter is called. A friend caught a monster with them last year and thats who they recommended
                              Will Granberry, Chasing Predators. I use to guide waterfowl hunts at Bay Prairie Outfitters with Will before he went out on his own.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
                                Bay Prairie Outfitters .
                                Boy that’s a flash from the past. Are they still running goose hunts ?

Comment

Working...
                                X