No announcement yet.

Second Phizer shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope that your negative side effects are gone and back to normal. Strange times. Hope all you guys/gals with bad reactions are OK

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
      I got my 2nd Pfizer shot last Monday at 10:30 a.m. I didn't have much issue. I felt somewhat drowsy the remainder of the day and I also felt a bit dizzy. I do have a desk job, but I was able to get through the remainder of the work day. No issues that night.

The pharmacist told me that over 80% of folks don't have much issue with the 2nd shot; it's just you hear more about the bad than the good. Regardless, I still consider myself lucky for not having much difficulty.

Which is bad and which is the good though? Happy you are feeling well!

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
        another story of a vaccine that makes you sicker than the virus.
        lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Tryton View Post
          I got my 2nd yesterday. Woke up in the middle of the night shivering under the blankets for about 5 minutes. Today I'm a little achy and tired but it seems to be going away this afternoon.
          Me exactly except I was 14 hours in without any problems. Got up and took Tylenol symptoms went away.

Comment

A week later I got an Academy gift card for taking the “mark”!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
              A week later I got an Academy gift card for taking the “mark”!
              Bwahahahaha...

Comment

How is this remotely helpful post?

Originally posted by K. Lane View Post
                If you want a shot get a shot

I myself refuse to get in Covid-19 research injections

Comment

Thank goodness there's another thread for people to let us know that they've chosen not to take the shot. Neither shot bothered me, but I had the moderna (which seems to be a little harder on people).

Comment

I'll pass on an investigational jab for now.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                      Well I am hoping to chase whitetails in Saskatchewan in November so I had to get vaccinated. First shot no problem. Second shot was a complete azzwhip. 101 fever body aches nausea massive headache down and out for two days. Good lord almighty it was brutal. All over last night bout 11:00pm. Feel fine now.
                      My husband had almost exactly the same reaction. A bit of poetic justice, if you’ll allow me the snark. I was against getting the vaccine but he was insistent; going so far as to say, “If I have to hogtie you to get you there, you’re getting that shot.”

Of course, I sailed through both shots with no reaction. ((snicker, snicker))

Comment

My dad talked to a doctor that said if you feel bad, that means the vaccine is actually doing what its supposed to do. So I guess that means if you don't feel bad, the vaccine isn't working for you.

Comment

First shot----slight headache late the next day. No fever or body aches
                          Second shot-----nothing.

I'm sure they injected me with one them nano chips so they can track me night and day.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                            Also, to the op, kuddos I suppose for taking the vaccine so you can go to Canada to hunt. Personally, I wouldn’t take it for any hunt anywhere even if it was paid for.
                            Thanks and well I have been on a waiting list with this outfitter for quite some time and when the call came I jumped on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear82 View Post
                              My dad talked to a doctor that said if you feel bad, that means the vaccine is actually doing what its supposed to do. So I guess that means if you don't feel bad, the vaccine isn't working for you.
                              Bwahahahaha! Yes :This!

Comment

Me and wife shot #1 no problems,2nd shot she got muscle aches and a headache took Tylenol no more problems, I was ok, she never gets a flu shot either but I do wonder if that helped me through it

Comment

Working...
                                X