Second Phizer shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second Phizer shot

Well I am hoping to chase whitetails in Saskatchewan in November so I had to get vaccinated. First shot no problem. Second shot was a complete azzwhip. 101 fever body aches nausea massive headache down and out for two days. Good lord almighty it was brutal. All over last night bout 11:00pm. Feel fine now.

I got my 2nd yesterday. Woke up in the middle of the night shivering under the blankets for about 5 minutes. Today I'm a little achy and tired but it seems to be going away this afternoon.

Comment

My second Phizer wasn't bad, arm hurt more than the first, dragging rear for a day, now back to normal except for the PMS Symptoms, desire to shoot a Mathews, needing stacks and nutz for my truck- and high fence hunting.

Comment

My wife's 2nd one made her feel "sicker than she's ever been" for two days. It was brutal.

Comment

I’m still confused as to why the #2 hits the body so hard.

Is it a foreign substance the body’s defense system detects then tries to fight off before giving up and adapting to its existence?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, most have been saying that only 1 out of the 2 shorts will get you feeling pretty bad for a day or so

Comment

I got my 2nd Pfizer shot last Monday at 10:30 a.m. I didn't have much issue. I felt somewhat drowsy the remainder of the day and I also felt a bit dizzy. I do have a desk job, but I was able to get through the remainder of the work day. No issues that night.

The pharmacist told me that over 80% of folks don't have much issue with the 2nd shot; it's just you hear more about the bad than the good. Regardless, I still consider myself lucky for not having much difficulty.

Comment

[QUOTE=DaveC;15606753]I’m still confused as to why the #2 hits the body so hard.

2nd shot is the one that contains the microchip and your body is Reacting to the radiation from the battery.......

Comment

First was nothing for me. Second I had a raging headache within 30 min but it only lasted an hour or so. Then was right as rain

Comment

Another story of a vaccine that makes you sicker than the virus.

Comment

As I read the feedback, I realize that there made the right choice and avoided participating in this clinical trial. Jeez, I had Covid and it was a sneeze compared to what y’all are dealing with.

Fun fact. Straight from VEARS website. On average, 30 people a day have died since the vaccines rolled out AFTER being vaccinated. That’s more than any other vaccine combined over a 15 year span.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As I posted this some idiot just rode by on a bicycle. Wearing a mask....

Also, to the op, kuddos I suppose for taking the vaccine so you can go to Canada to hunt. Personally, I wouldn’t take it for any hunt anywhere even if it was paid for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2nd one knocked my mom down pretty bad too.

Comment

2nd shot gave me a fever for 2 days and moving slow. Didnt help we had a newborn 2 days prior.

Comment

If you want a shot get a shot

I myself refuse to get in Covid-19 research injections

Comment

Working...
                              X