X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerp View Post
    Here is the other one on our place.

[ATTACH]1047657[/ATTACH]
    Hey John, quick, go put an arrow in ole Double Stuff before he ends up in your friend’s trap. Good luck.

Comment

Lots of Hampshire blood in that one. Congratulations on a great hog!
      Adios,
      Gary

Comment

Perfect coloration spot, fling an arrow @ crease.

Comment

Looks like one of my daughter's show pigs from when she was in FFA! And I always thought when they ran them out of the show ring and onto the stock trailer they were headed to the processing plant! LOL Shoot, they were headed just down the road to be unloaded at Porky's ranch! Hahaha

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Double stuff!

Comment

Like others have stated above, i bet its got domestic in it and will be good eating.

Comment

Is the white stripe the only reason y'all are saying it has domestic in it?

Comment

is there any chance youre near the weather ball just west of Moran? We had big group of pigs on camera this year and a couple were 200+ and looked just like oreo and the one that was killed...

Comment

Originally posted by mr. buck View Post
                    is there any chance youre near the weather ball just west of Moran? We had big group of pigs on camera this year and a couple were 200+ and looked just like oreo and the one that was killed...
                    We are just east and a little south of Moran. It must be a common trait in that area - two other guys on here who hunt around there have PD'd me to say they have an oreo too.

Comment

We had one In Coleman, had..we called it Oreo too

Comment

At some point in time, all of the feral hogs down there were domestic from my understanding. Over time, the different species like Hampshire, Yorkshire, Durocs etc. inter-bred and now you have a hodge podge of different colorations.

Comment

Those two guys are big enough they probably have plenty of shoats running around that will look just like them too. Good luck getting him!

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
                            At some point in time, all of the feral hogs down there were domestic from my understanding. Over time, the different species like Hampshire, Yorkshire, Durocs etc. inter-bred and now you have a hodge podge of different colorations.

Or pig community is quite "diverse". Like everywhere they are mostly black but we also a lot of have blonde, reddish, spotted etc. There is one boar we call "Cookies and Cream" that is white with smallish black spots. A few years ago I shot this one we called "Calico"

Click image for larger version

Name:	ldp.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	183.9 KB
ID:	24649855

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                              Thank you Captain Obvious MHBaseball...

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
                                Lots of Hampshire blood in that one. Congratulations on a great hog!
                                Adios,
                                Gary
                                That is a show Hamp.....well, sorta. Nice, healthy looking pig.

Comment

Working...
                                X