No announcement yet.

If COVID is as contagious as they say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fauci is no Nostradamus! Most of the things he predicts never happen or at least not to the extent he predicted and no one in the media every goes back and says, "Dr. Fauci, you predicted X based on the science yet is never came to pass. Can you tell us how that can happen?"

It doesn't take a Nostradamus to predict that our Texas baseball teams are going to have challenging years and social distancing in the stands won't be difficult to maintain!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
      It spreads through flatulence!

Hush! They will ban beans next and I like beans!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
        Well it’s been 2 plus weeks since Arlington opened the baseball season to 100% capacity. Have Covid numbers spiked in the DFW area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        No one in DFW is dumb enough to watch a Rangers game. It's them fools from outlying parts...
        Originally posted by Sackett View Post
        How in the heck are you getting that info? Even "IF" what you are saying is true, No Hospital Administrator would release that information due to HIPPA regulations. Can you post sources for your statements?
        As long as they don't mention someone's name they can and do provide overall stats.

Comment

If covid was as serious as they want you to believe . There would be no flights in or out of the country. The borders would be air tight etc. Until the government takes it serious the people aren't going to take it serious.
          I've been around 15 people at work the day before they took off for covid. I do absolutely nothing different than I did 2 years ago. I've never had covid. I haven't been sick in 10 years.

I'd like to know how many deaths were caused by people not being able to get surgery. Or people killing themselves because they couldn't provide for their family. People who couldn't go get diagnosed with cancer etc because Dr weren't treating patients.

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
            yea BUT I heard yesterday that 46% of Tex had at least (1 shot) so with that figgered in might help a bunch...
            Cant you still get the virus even with a shot?

Comment

You showed your hidden agenda

Originally posted by skiguy327 View Post
              Checking the latest posted info for stats. Since the government started tracking COVID cases they show 32 million confirmed cases and 570k deaths. That’s officially about 1.8%. However there’s bound to be more people who got infected that never got tested so a guesstimate of 1.3% is probably closer. The CDC 2019 flu season stats show 35.5 million flu cases with 32,500 deaths. About .1% death rate. Evidence indicates COVID-19 is way more deadly and definitely more contagious. Comparing it to the flu is a bit cavalier of some of you.

Reading some of the posts in the thread and others I’ve noticed some of our members making comments like, “I’ll take my chances as Covid-19 is like the flu and most people get over it”. My answer to that is it sure sucks to be in that unlucky 1%. It’s easy to be cavalier until you actually contract it and realize what an *** kicker this bug really is. And god forbid you have to sit there and watch helplessly as your wife or your child spiral downward fighting to breathe and end up suffocating to death.

We all need to be good citizens and be thankful we live in the good ole USA. Some of you are hesitant to get a vaccine that could save your life and I would urge you to read about what’s happening in India right now. They are blowing up with COVID. They are desperate for treatment options and oxygen to keep people alive. They’re health system has collapsed and they are stacking bodies like wood. They would give anything to get a vaccine and here in the USA roughly 40% of Republican affiliated citizens aren’t going to get vaccinated. One thing I noticed last year was how close OUR healthcare system came to failing in certain parts of the country. Don’t be fooled into thinking that can’t happen to us. Our hospital systems have suffered under-investment for decades and the staff and people in them have been working non-stop to care for as many people as possible since this whole thing started. If we see another surge nationwide we may find that these key staff will quit from sheer exhaustion. You’ll want the best care possible if you have to go to a hospital and you may not get it.

Stay safe everyone and God bless.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              You had to throw in the “Republican affiliated citizens” Senor Snowflake and that negated your whole premise.

Comment

any outbreaks?

Comment

Checking the latest posted info for stats. Since the government started tracking COVID cases they show 32 million confirmed cases and 570k deaths. That’s officially about 1.8%. However there’s bound to be more people who got infected that never got tested so a guesstimate of 1.3% is probably closer. The CDC 2019 flu season stats show 35.5 million flu cases with 32,500 deaths. About .1% death rate. Evidence indicates COVID-19 is way more deadly and definitely more contagious. Comparing it to the flu is a bit cavalier of some of you.

Reading some of the posts in the thread and others I’ve noticed some of our members making comments like, “I’ll take my chances as Covid-19 is like the flu and most people get over it”. My answer to that is it sure sucks to be in that unlucky 1%. It’s easy to be cavalier until you actually contract it and realize what an *** kicker this bug really is. And god forbid you have to sit there and watch helplessly as your wife or your child spiral downward fighting to breathe and end up suffocating to death.

We all need to be good citizens and be thankful we live in the good ole USA. Some of you are hesitant to get a vaccine that could save your life and I would urge you to read about what’s happening in India right now. They are blowing up with COVID. They are desperate for treatment options and oxygen to keep people alive. They’re health system has collapsed and they are stacking bodies like wood. They would give anything to get a vaccine and here in the USA roughly 40% of Republican affiliated citizens aren’t going to get vaccinated. One thing I noticed last year was how close OUR healthcare system came to failing in certain parts of the country. Don’t be fooled into thinking that can’t happen to us. Our hospital systems have suffered under-investment for decades and the staff and people in them have been working non-stop to care for as many people as possible since this whole thing started. If we see another surge nationwide we may find that these key staff will quit from sheer exhaustion. You’ll want the best care possible if you have to go to a hospital and you may not get it.

Evidence does not prove that. Stop watching CNN and following Biden.

I had the china virus and was just fine.

LOL..... reading your entire post

Comment

I WON'T the shot so stay away from me & you should be golden if you believe all the nonsense out there. I can tell by your drivel here, I sure don't want to be near you.

Comment

Hi! I am from the government and I am here to save you. Open your eyes dude, you are taking the bait hook line and sinker. All this for 0.8%? Are you kidding me 0.8%?

Comment

The FEAR is strong in this one. Did you post all this straight off of CNN's Propaganda only Section?
                        Funny how you mention India's need for treatment. When in fact there are many proven treatments out there. Or do you not believe that because Cuomo told you it wasnt true?

Comment

Surely you cant be a hunter or outdoorsmen right?

I don't see how with this logic

Your a special kind

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                            We had 14 guys in my unit go out with covid. Everyone wearing their masks, washing their hands, using hand sanitizer, wiping down surfaces, social distancing. The symptoms everyone had sounded like the flu. The flu is a covid virus. If you test for the flu, it shows up as the flu, not covid. If you test for covid, it doesnt tell you which covid, just covid. Funny how they tested for covid and tested positive. Nobody was tested for the flu.
                            That’s not accurate at all. The flu is an influenza virus. Covid is a SARS virus.
                            We just had my daughter at the doc, she has had a raspy voice, sore throat, coughing and fever for 4 or 5 days. She tested neg for both flu & Covid.

Interesting you bring up the current numbers in India. I’m having a difficult time reconciling how a country with 4x the population of the US has less than HALF the number of Covid cases?? Comparatively the US has infinitely better living conditions.
                            Last edited by Playa; 04-23-2021, 08:57 AM.

Comment

I would like to help. I'm personally donating my vaccine to the good people of India.

Comment

I good friend of mine has recently spent a lot of time south of the border.. He payed close attention to what was happening while he was there.
                                The "refuges" are not walking from South America or anywhere, they are being flown to the border by the 1,000's, and our tax dollars are buying the tickets... This is all about votes folks... The left is in the process of successfully pulling off another great heist!! Laughing the entire time..

Comment

Working...
                                X