No announcement yet.

I need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew and know your strong enough to come through this brother. One day at a time. Keep looking up and stayed prayed up. Everyone here is leaving the light on for ya.

Comment

Keep the faith brother, one day at a time, I've been down that road & would never have believed the life I have now without alcohol, there's no problem in life that can't be made worse by drinking, take care. Mike

Comment

Prayers continue for healing and peace.

Comment

Hang in there. One day at a time. Sometimes one hour at a time.

Comment

This story has helped me with some tough times,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Op, I have been thinking of you as I go through this my self ( not alcohol or drugs, just anxiety ) this is like nothing I have experienced in my life. Each day Is a better day, but it takes work to make it that way. Keep your mind on positive things, and stay busy doing things you enjoy. Stay away from people that made matters worse, and find people that will help you become a better person. SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU ! Be strong ! We don’t even know each other, but you are on my mind a whole lot !

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                Op, I have been thinking of you as I go through this my self ( not alcohol or drugs, just anxiety ) this is like nothing I have experienced in my life. Each day Is a better day, but it takes work to make it that way. Keep your mind on positive things, and stay busy doing things you enjoy. Stay away from people that made matters worse, and find people that will help you become a better person. SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU ! Be strong ! We don’t even know each other, but you are on my mind a whole lot !
                Curious man, does your anxiety keep you from going places or getting too far from the house? It runs in my family but I've not experienced it.

Prayers for you OP and anyone else in need.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Keep your head up op. I know how you feel, when my life fell apart I drank from sun up to sun down. And if there was a joint being passed around I’d hit it twice. I realized I needed to straighten up when I passed out drunk behind the wheel. I came to just in time to jerk the wheel before plowing into a pin oak bottom at 70 mph. That vehicle still sits in the yard with a hell of a ding in it from the road sign I took out getting back on the road. In my case, it was marital problems that drove me over the edge. I would have never dreamed I could get so low.

Comment

Prayers sent. O’ lord may you help guide and raise this man up from his struggles.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

That's good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                        Curious man, does your anxiety keep you from going places or getting too far from the house? It runs in my family but I've not experienced it.

Prayers for you OP and anyone else in need.

Iam having a really hard time coping with a new job, people I don’t know , just drives me “ crazy” . ( just hate being in crowds, or around a lot of people) The uncertainty of what’s expected, and how others “ talk” about you when your not around, how they expect things to be done, it’s all overwhelming. Never in my life have I experienced this, to this extreme ! It’s truly crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post

Awesome

Comment

Iam having a really hard time coping with a new job, people I don’t know , just drives me “ crazy” . ( just hate being in crowds, or around a lot of people) The uncertainty of what’s expected, and how others “ talk” about you when your not around, how they expect things to be done, it’s all overwhelming. Never in my life have I experienced this, to this extreme ! It’s truly crazy.
                            I’d encourage you to check with your doctor about this. The symptoms you describe sound very much like a social anxiety disorder and, at the risk of sounding trite, there’s a pill for that. Many people with social anxiety disorders have chemical imbalance of neurotransmitters in the brain; typically, serotonin and norepinephrine. My point is that certain medications can help bring things into balance, neurologically sparking, making it much easier to make behavioral adjustments, such as utilizing coping mechanisms, etc.

There’s a great article on Social Anxiety Disorder on the Mayo Clinic website. I encourage you to read it, there’s a lot of good information in it.

Life’s too short and time is too precious to waste on being needlessly miserable (or anxious, or uncomfortable).

Comment

You described that well sir. Thanks for sharing that man. It certainly makes sense to feel that way about a new job.

Have you ever tried box breathing when you get to feeling that way?

Comment

Do you ever worry about where you are gonna park when you drive in crowded places? I know I do

Comment

Working...
                                X