If COVID is as contagious as they say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    If it were as contagious as they say, it would have eviscerated both our homeless/tent city communities AND the migrant groups immigrating from our south.

It’s not. Stop listening to what they tell you and start believing what you see
    Maybe meth kills COVID?

Comment

We just went through 4 straight weeks of a revival at our church. No mask. No social distancing. If these things were true, we would have seen outbreaks by week 3.

As far as we have been told that number climbed up to 0.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Comment

The whole Covid deal is a heap of bull you know what. The Government and Media sold fear and a bunch of people bought goods being sold.

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
          Maybe meth kills COVID?
          Meth- the get skinny and chew on your ear COVID killer..

Comment

Originally posted by Smoore12 View Post
            You agree with social distancing but you said in the OP you loved seeing people shoulder to shoulder...if your are still questioning the seriousness of Covid, where have you been? I would love to see the number of people vaccinated or having already had covid in that stadium, too.
            You liberals "love" putting words in other people's mouths. Can you point to where I said I "loved seeing people should to shoulder in the OP?

Why would you want to know what the number of people at the stadium who have been vaccinated or have had COVID? I doubt I'll get an answer but hey I'll ask anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
              We just went through 4 straight weeks of a revival at our church. No mask. No social distancing. If these things were true, we would have seen outbreaks by week 3.

As far as we have been told that number climbed up to 0.
              See post 10...they will never give up on this. Be prepared.

Get the jab but still need masks & can still catch & pass it.

Go to eat & covid only attacks when you stand up...sitting is fine, but not in schools.

Social distance in airports but sardines in the plane.

I could go on but I think we are at a place where the stupidity isn't going to be tolerated too much longer.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                You liberals "love" putting words in other people's mouths. Can you point to where I said I "loved seeing people should to shoulder in the OP?

Why would you want to know what the number of people at the stadium who have been vaccinated or have had COVID? I doubt I'll get an answer but hey I'll ask anyway.

I’m as far from Liberal than you can imagine but gonna say you did say “ loved seeing people shoulder to shoulder” just in a different way. Go back and read your post OP. You said it made up in two separate sentences. Your pretty quick to jump on the first one that had a different opinion than you but I’m sure you were ready for that, most likely the reason for the post.

Comment

Originally posted by Reel Screamer View Post
                  I’m as far from Liberal than you can imagine but gonna say you did say “ loved seeing people shoulder to shoulder” just in a different way. Go back and read your post OP. You said it made up in two separate sentences. Your pretty quick to jump on the first one that had a different opinion than you but I’m sure you were ready for that, most likely the reason for the post.
                  I think you are reading a bias into his words. I see it as he loves seeing our society getting back to normal, and back to a pre-COVID type lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by Reel Screamer View Post
                    Nope didnt say what he specifically said I did. Im glad I saw what I did today because a packed stadium of unmasked people for 6 of the next 7 days is going to show how contagious COVID really is one way or the other. This is a real world experiment we can see unfold right before our eyes. We will know in 2-3 weeks. Dont read more into what I posted.

And I "jump on" him for making an untrue statement.

Comment

I goto alot of college baseball stadiums. Some are open and the folks at the concession stand wear a mask. Some colleges allow athlete tickets only inside and at the place they were all Maskholes. It is nice going to games in crowded stadiums and tailgating

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

Go to eat & covid only attacks when you stand up...sitting is fine, but not in schools.

I could go on but I think we are at a place where the stupidity isn't going to be tolerated too much longer.
                        They used it as an excuse to steal a Presidential election. They are now flooding this country with illegals who they are bussing to red states and will then give them, and the roughly 30 million other illegals currently here, amnesty and citizenship. They will never lose another election again.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                          They used it as an excuse to steal a Presidential election. They are now flooding this country with illegals who they are bussing to red states and will then give them, and the roughly 30 million other illegals currently here, amnesty and citizenship. They will never lose another election again.
                          Do not forget the illegals are staged at the border in covid incubators before being released...if people don't understand the game by now, I question their intelligence / critical thinking skills. None of it is about public safety any longer. That nonsense has flown the coop & think the sheep are slowly realizing the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

I think we're still doing this for at least another year or two. The stimulus polling won't allow it to end and the average American has proven to be not much above imbecile status. I have a neighbor couple who still never leave their house, ever, for anything, for over a year. Boxes pile up on their doorstep daily. 50s, active tennis players, IT professionals in good health. No surprise that they had a Biden yard sign last year. The progressives will kill off Biden with Covid if necessary to keep everyone in line.

Comment

If masks mattered, there wouldn't have been a huge spike of COVID (and flu diagnosed as COVID) over the winter. Masks don't matter. The virus is running its course, and herd immunity is pretty much in place now after all the infections and vaccinations.

Live your life. Wear a mask if it makes you feel better. Don't wear one if it makes you feel better. Quit worrying about whether everybody else has the same facial fashion sense as you. Live YOUR life. Please don't try to live mine for me. ('Cause I'm gonna live mine how I see fit anyway.)

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                                If masks mattered, there wouldn't have been a huge spike of COVID (and flu diagnosed as COVID) over the winter. Masks don't matter. The virus is running its course, and herd immunity is pretty much in place now after all the infections and vaccinations.

Live your life. Wear a mask if it makes you feel better. Don't wear one if it makes you feel better. Quit worrying about whether everybody else has the same facial fashion sense as you. Live YOUR life. Please don't try to live mine for me. ('Cause I'm gonna live mine how I see fit anyway.)
                                Amen Shane!

I’m concerned those 38k fans that showed up to the game today were FORCED to show up. 🙄

Comment

Working...
                                X