Seprate Classified section for actual bowhunting stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Onski69 View Post
    So I occasionally visit the group and browse around and am in the process for looking for new stuff for CROSSbowhunting and thought I'd check the classifieds. Been a while. I found basically everything except anything for CROSSbows or CROSSbowhunting. Truck parts, ammo, fishing gear, boats, guns...but very little if any CROSSbows, sights, rests, arrows, quivers, stands, climbers...you know, CROSSbowhunting stuff. I know I could search for specific items but sometimes browsing works better because I never know what I may want to spend my stimulus money on. lol
    There. I fixed it

Comment

Originally posted by Onski69 View Post
      So I occasionally visit the group and browse around and am in the process for looking for new stuff for bowhunting and thought I'd check the classifieds. Been a while. I found basically everything except anything for bows or bowhunting. Truck parts, ammo, fishing gear, boats, guns...but very little if any bows, sights, rests, arrows, quivers, stands, climbers...you know, bowhunting stuff. I know I could search for specific items but sometimes browsing works better because I never know what I may want to spend my stimulus money on. lol

Bold pretty much sums it up for you... Been here 10 years and a TOTAL of 56 posts!! Yea, why don't you go tell the site moderators how to improve the site... I'm sure you got it all figg'erd out in 56 posts...

Comment

I just wish they could integrate a spellcheck feature. It would really help some folks out.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          I just wish they could integrate a spellcheck feature. It would really help some folks out.

I aggree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That would be Awesome!!

Eggspecially fore me 0::-)

Maybe people might be able to finally cipher my posts [emoji33][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Pushbutton2 View Post
              That would be Awesome!!

Eggspecially fore me 0::-)

Maybe people might be able to finally cipher my posts [emoji33][emoji1787][emoji1787]
              That would require a translator feature!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                Bold pretty much sums it up for you... Been here 10 years and a TOTAL of 56 posts!! Yea, why don't you go tell the site moderators how to improve the site... I'm sure you got it all figg'erd out in 56 posts...
                BOOM goes the dynamite!

I'm guessing that OP didn't quite expect his post to go the way that it has.

Comment

Yea, I'm thinkin' PB2 and WebsterTroy would break any xlator feature and crash the site!

Comment

That would require a translator feature!
                    [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      You must be considering getting into bow hunting and getting rid of all those crossbows. Congrats!

Nothing makes MODS happier than telling them what they need to do on this site. I’m sure the bowhunting classified section will be up by the end of the day.

Did I denote, a hint of sarcasm in your statement...

Comment

Mic drop.

Dang I bet this isn't the way you saw this thread going.

Seriously, they come in runs like stated above. You just have to check in an see what's going on from time to time.

Comment

I'm trying to figure out what the OP said that made some of you jump him? Some disappointing posts here from long-term members.

You can discuss this without taking jabs at him.

With that said, we're not a fan of further dissecting the forum in general.

Comment

I'm pretty sure he didn't ask for all the ******** comments! That's what this site has turned in to. Didn't your momma teach you that if you have nothing good to say, then keep your mouth shut? I've been on the site along time and I think his idea was pretty good. You can't peruse the site without seeing 50 ammo posts that are severely over priced and gouging like heck. As usual thou, they whole gang showed up to jump all over the newbie! Great site guys, great comradery! Way to show your maturity to the sport. Let the flaming begin. . .

Comment

No

I disagree. That is how I know where some of the items for sale in classifieds is located. JK

Comment

Not posting doesn’t mean he doesn’t spend time here or can’t have an opinion. In my experience the loudest mouth in the room usually isn’t right.

Comment

Working...
                                X