Seprate Classified section for actual bowhunting stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seprate Classified section for actual bowhunting stuff

So I occasionally visit the group and browse around and am in the process for looking for new stuff for bowhunting and thought I'd check the classifieds. Been a while. I found basically everything except anything for bows or bowhunting. Truck parts, ammo, fishing gear, boats, guns...but very little if any bows, sights, rests, arrows, quivers, stands, climbers...you know, bowhunting stuff. I know I could search for specific items but sometimes browsing works better because I never know what I may want to spend my stimulus money on. lol

Search feature is your friend.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
      Search feature is your friend.
      This. And keep in mind, archery equipment varies depending on the time of year. Right now there isn't much used stuff available. In late summer through January - February there is a lot more.

Comment

From your profile picture, just type in “crossbow” and see what pops. :-). Just cruise through as you never know what you “need”.

Comment

Originally posted by Onski69 View Post
          So I occasionally visit the group and browse around and am in the process for looking for new stuff for bowhunting and thought I'd check the classifieds. Been a while. I found basically everything except anything for bows or bowhunting. Truck parts, ammo, fishing gear, boats, guns...but very little if any bows, sights, rests, arrows, quivers, stands, climbers...you know, bowhunting stuff. I know I could search for specific items but sometimes browsing works better because I never know what I may want to spend my stimulus money on. lol
          You could spend it to purchase the www.bowonlyclassifieds.com domain. Problem solved.

Comment

You must be considering getting into bow hunting and getting rid of all those crossbows. Congrats!

Nothing makes MODS happier than telling them what they need to do on this site. I’m sure the bowhunting classified section will be up by the end of the day.

Comment

In my opinion bow hunters are very picky about their gear, they spend a lot of money on it, and once they buy it they keep it for a long time. Thus... not a lot for sale.

Comment

the beauty of TBH, the Classified section, is a non-discriminatory site. any and ALL items welcome

Comment

I believe the new, cool jargon to use is "vertical bow" and "horizontal bow".

Comment

If we are adding a section to the classified, can we add a section for price gouging?

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                      If we are adding a section to the classified, can we add a section for price gouging?
                      No because it's non existent for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
                        the beauty of TBH, the Classified section, is a non-discriminatory site. any and ALL items welcome
                        Agree with this 100%. That is why I like it. I may be looking for something specific one day and the next I might just be shopping for good deals. Keep it general!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldensammy View Post
                          I believe the new, cool jargon to use is "vertical bow" and "horizontal bow".

Terms created by crossbow hunters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Are you planning on getting into bowhunting? Or are you sticking with crossbows for now?

Comment

No.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X