No announcement yet.

I need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Putting you on the top of the GS list. Hope you’re good bro.

Comment

Prayers for you this morning !

Comment

You have taken the hardest step, many of us have been through some hard times. Sometimes we have to hit rock bottom in order for us to really reach out and pray. Believe me I have been there. I now continue praying even when things are going well, thanking him for his blessings. Lots of good advice, most important is to pray, seek a church or other professional counseling and help. You WILL get through this, start focusing on the positive and things will start turning around. Praying for you.

Comment

Prayers up for you

Comment

There is always light at the end of the tunnel, and the end of that tunnel is within reach. No matter your circumstance, there is hope, and I pray that you see that and attain peace with God and with yourself. You have a lot to offer the world. People need you and respect you more than you think. Prayers for you buddy.

Comment

I’ve been in your shoes buddy, there’s lots of good people here willing to help you out. I’ve been in a situation that sounds very similar to yours, minus the kids. Pm me if you need a lifeline. Your gonna find out the true value of having good friends. I always had an addictive nature, but good people and some faith in god can do wonders. The devil never sleeps. if your not constantly fighting him, he’s steadily gaining ground. Back away from the ledge and pick yourself up off the floor and reach out to one of us.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                Still no word from him. I sent a PM with my phone number. His last post started this thread.

He logged in around 7:30pm tonight.
                Shows his last activity on the site was yesterday evening...not posting but at least he's on. Anyone know him enough to possibly do (or send) a welfare check?

OP you've got a lot of people on this site (including myself) who are here as a sounding board if you need us. Find someone, anyone, who you can just talk things out to...you've already taken the hardest first step, the second one won't be as bad and then the third...

Comment

Praying for you, brother. Reach out to someone here who has offered to listen and counsel (that includes me).

Comment

Prayers sent ...hope he chimes back in. He lives in Houston.

Comment

Prayers sent. Hope he chimes back in. I am in Houston if I can help in any way.

Comment

Checkin in to see how he’s doing, still nothing it looks like. My prayers are with you op !

Comment

PM sent

Comment

?? Anyone hear from him?

Comment

CW, I hope you have reached out to one of these GS members for help/advice. They have laid it all out there, all you have to do is reach out to them. They've been there and done that. I hope you are a God fearing man and are in deep prayer for help from our Father Almighty.

Comment

Prayers up for you

You have to be intentional

Everyone in their soul, god puts, guilt
                                When you have that thought of should I really make this choice, answer it with a no

No one can change you, this is a choice you have to make

You have to be intentional in rectifying all the relationships that you have harmed jn your past. That guilt will stay seeded until you really ask forgiveness feom those you harmed.
                                Don’t make excuses for your past. Acknowledge your wrong doing and change.

Bad habits are hard to break. Fun bad habits are harder to break.

Your time each day is limited. Need to make sure you spend it in ways that will help you grow.
                                Being saved out a man named Jesus on my shoulder, and I try not to fail him. I DO. I am a sinner but he makes me better. At least he gave me a conscious that makes me feel guilt.

Comment

Working...
                                X