No announcement yet.

Prayers PLEASE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news, Jeff, prayers continue for a full recovery.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Great news and prayers sent up from Kathy and I.

Comment

Prayers sent for your MIL's continued recovery.

Please caution her docs to keep a close watch on possible brain bleeds. I lost my only sibling (brother) last year on Feb. 23. Positive now it was COVID. A number of studies came out that linked strokes (that came out of nowhere, aka no history of strokes) followed by a severe brain bleed to COVID.

The docs were stunned at the time - never saw it coming. Happened in the middle of the night and I had to make the call that week to remove care.

So if you can, put it on their radar to be extra vigilant these next couple/few days.

Prayers and thoughts up.

Comment

Glad to hear the positive news. Prayers for her recovery and your family.

Comment

Originally posted by ny bowhunter View Post
                Prayers sent for your MIL's continued recovery.

Please caution her docs to keep a close watch on possible brain bleeds. I lost my only sibling (brother) last year on Feb. 23. Positive now it was COVID. A number of studies came out that linked strokes (that came out of nowhere, aka no history of strokes) followed by a severe brain bleed to COVID.

The docs were stunned at the time - never saw it coming. Happened in the middle of the night and I had to make the call that week to remove care.

So if you can, put it on their radar to be extra vigilant these next couple/few days.

Prayers and thoughts up.
                Pm returned.

Comment

Prayers sent sir.

Comment

Just sent one up bud.

Comment

Sent one up bud.

Comment

Hope she continues to improve, Jeff.

Comment

Prayers continue

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                            Hope she continues to improve, Jeff.
                            Sorry I haven’t updated and thanks again for all the prayers. She is steadily improving. Movement in all extremities. Even fed herself with her right hand. That’s the side that was having issues. She’s headed to 3 weeks of rehab in the next day or two. Other than being a bit cranky(which I say is good) she’s doing as good as can be expected.

Thanks again and God bless you all.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                              Sorry I haven’t updated and thanks again for all the prayers. She is steadily improving. Movement in all extremities. Even fed herself with her right hand. That’s the side that was having issues. She’s headed to 3 weeks of rehab in the next day or two. Other than being a bit cranky(which I say is good) she’s doing as good as can be expected.

Thanks again and God bless you all.
                              Great news!

Comment

That's a great update. Praise God for answered prayers.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X