X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never owned a Nike product

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
      The whole point of this is to push homosexuality off on people. The people that support this rapper are most likely gay anyway. They can sell a shoe with a big ol' dong stamped on them for all I care. Won't change my views one bit. If you're weak minded enough to follow that path it don't matter anyway you're already an idiot. Nothing is gonna change that and they ain't gonna change me.

If you spend $1,000 on shoes of any kind you're stupid. Right is right and wrong is wrong. If you're swayed in your beliefs because of a rapper you're brain damaged so it doesn't even matter.
      Well said !

Comment

Dem shoes are fuglier than sin.

Comment

Not a Nike fan, but I believe Nike had nothing to do with making the shoe.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
            never seen a work boot made by them, so never bought a pair of nikes in my lifetime.
            boom chackalaca!

Comment

The whole point of this is to push homosexuality off on people. The people that support this rapper are most likely gay anyway. They can sell a shoe with a big ol' dong stamped on them for all I care. Won't change my views one bit. If you're weak minded enough to follow that path it don't matter anyway you're already an idiot. Nothing is gonna change that and they ain't gonna change me.

If you spend $1,000 on shoes of any kind you're stupid. Right is right and wrong is wrong. If you're swayed in your beliefs because of a rapper you're brain damaged so it doesn't even matter.

Well said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They never got a dime out of me. Them or the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                  I guess the good news is the company that released them sold out of the Jesus version.
                  I had the same exact thought on the two other threads on this subject. Make a Christian/Jewish version..........COMPETE........and WIN!!!
                  Originally posted by jerp View Post
                  I was going to post a comment similar to what pistol said. A very significant percentage of Americans believe in neither God nor Satan. They see both as mythical figures so playing around with Satan is just a bit of outlandish fun. If you think he doesn’t exist what real difference does it make to you? It would be like having fun with Thor, Superman or the Easter Bunny

I don’t know who said it first- “the greatest trick Satan ever pulled was convincing people he does not exist “
                  Yep, wisely stated. NON believers and satanist have been a part of this world since religion was organized.

Booyah! Bingeaux! Shut down the thread........are PEOPLE this dang weak that they stroke out of a idiot peddling trash?
                  Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  I like devil music.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                  You and millions of others! Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Rolling Stones, Eagles, MeggaDeath, are all on workout playlist..........all are considered tame based on what has been out there since the 70's. Just bizarre how folks freak out on this dim lightbulb hustling tennis shoes.

Comment

Nike isn't a fan of the shoes, they are sueing the maker.

Comment

What happen to people's ability to question what they read on those stupid apps. Like...hey maybe there more to this story?

Comment

Stopped last year, but, let's be honest, we aren't the people that Nike makes their money from.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          What happen to people's ability to question what they read on those stupid apps. Like...hey maybe there more to this story?
                          There is always more when you read past the headlines. The days of reading the full article and following cited sources are long gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            I had the same exact thought on the two other threads on this subject. Make a Christian/Jewish version..........COMPETE........and WIN!!!

Yep, wisely stated. NON believers and satanist have been a part of this world since religion was organized.

Booyah! Bingeaux! Shut down the thread........are PEOPLE this dang weak that they stroke out of a idiot peddling trash?

You and millions of others! Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Rolling Stones, Eagles, MeggaDeath, are all on workout playlist..........all are considered tame based on what has been out there since the 70's. Just bizarre how folks freak out on this dim lightbulb hustling tennis shoes.
                            I listen to the heavier, more evil stuff. Have since 1985.

Comment

I like devil music.

I love lamp

Comment

I listen to the heavier, more evil stuff. Have since 1985.

U sir are going to HELL.............lol.... Well, that is what some are chomping at the bit to say.

Comment

Working...
                                X