Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers up.

Comment

Lord please give this man the strength and wisdom to turn to you. Let him hear your counsel and get the help he needs.

Comment

Matthew 7;7 says "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you". Friend you have asked, continue seeking and knocking because God has something the world will never be able to give you. There are many on here God has changed in miraculous ways. Let us be used by God to help you. I promise you will never regret it. God Bless

Comment

Find you a church. You will understand as soon as you sit down. You are gods child, he loves you! He will get you through these hard times.

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
            I need help and I don't know where to go. Posting this on a bowhunting forum, when I mostly hunt with a rifle should tell you. I am hurting bad. I'm tired of waking up on the floor, I'm tired of being a failure as husband, a parent, and a grown man. I cannot go one more day like this. I can't ask for help because of fear of losing everything. How do I walk away from my job, the embarrassment of being weak? I lost my only chance of raising a child, twice. I need help and I have no idea where to go.
            Sir, I don’t know you but I can offer one piece of advice... work thru your Employee Assistance Program thru your healthcare insurance (assuming you have that since you said you were worried about your job). They are bound by confidentiality rules. Start there and seek the treatment you think you need.

Praying for your health and safety.

Comment

It takes courage to ask for help. Everyone has or has had some type of issues in life. Your greatest risk of losing everything is not getting help. I will pray for you right now and continue praying for you!! Fight for it and you will get through this soon.

Comment

C W,
                Your stronger than you think. It takes a very strong individual to admit he needs help. Ironically, you’ll find in the Bible that God always chooses the weak or insignificant and uses them to accomplish mighty deeds for Him. Your strongest when your on your knees in prayer. Stop. Breathe. And pray first. I like others are here for you brother. P m me, I’ll make time for you bro. Don’t give up. If you’ve hit bottom then the only way you can go is up.

Comment

Prayers up for you.

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
                    I need help and I don't know where to go. Posting this on a bowhunting forum, when I mostly hunt with a rifle should tell you. I am hurting bad. I'm tired of waking up on the floor, I'm tired of being a failure as husband, a parent, and a grown man. I cannot go one more day like this. I can't ask for help because of fear of losing everything. How do I walk away from my job, the embarrassment of being weak? I lost my only chance of raising a child, twice. I need help and I have no idea where to go.

Check your PM’s brother ... I’m here if you need anything. Lots of resources for professional help if you’re willing to get humble and admit you’re powerless over people, places, and things. It all starts with asking for help, changing your lifestyle, and having FAITH... call me brother, we’re all here to support you

The Footprints Prayer

One night I had a dream…

I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord, and
                    Across the sky flashed scenes from my life. For each scene I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand; One belonged to me, and the other to the Lord. When the last scene of my life flashed before us, I looked back at the footprints in the sand. I noticed that many times along the path of my life, There was only one set of footprints.

I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest
                    and saddest times in my life
                    This really bothered me, and I questioned the Lord about it.
                    “Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you,
                    You would walk with me all the way;
                    But I have noticed that during the
                    most troublesome times in my life,
                    There is only one set of footprints.
                    I don’t understand why in times when I
                    needed you the most, you should leave me.

The Lord replied, “My precious, precious
                    child. I love you, and I would never,
                    never leave you during your times of
                    trial and suffering.
                    When you saw only one set of footprints,
                    It was then that I carried you.
                    Last edited by Cajun Blake; 03-28-2021, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

In my opinion you’ve ALREADY made the hardest decision there is in admitting you need help and asking for it is HUGE!
                        Today is the first day of the rest of your life. Now make it count.

Prayers for you brother.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
                          find yourself a professional counselor or lcsw asap. Everyone is having problems these days so many of them are booked. Call around. Even if you are not into church, find one and go talk with them. Most churches have trained people and or resources for you. I have dealt with issues most of my life so i know sometimes you need professional help and maybe medication at least long enough to get over the hump. Don't worry about stigma because everyone has their own problems. If you had a broke leg would you be embarrassed to get help? If you had high cholesterol would you be embarrassed to take a pill? As far as work you can file for family medical leave act fmla. You won't get paid, but they can't fire you for the time you need off. I also agree with the previous posts, find yourself a bible believing church and get involved. Pm me if you need someone to talk to.
                          this!

Comment

Turning things around for yourself is really not a difficult thing to do. Find God, hold yourself accountable for your actions, look forward for positive experiences only looking in rear view as a reminder that past is where you never want to be again. Only took me 35 years to figure it out. If there is any dependence on alcohol or drugs you will have to kick that too, it won’t be easy. Alcohol was my vice, comforting me, consoling me, and always accessible. Once I hit bottom and nearly lost it all something snapped in me. A conscious decision was made to change not what I had done but what I would do from that day on. Unfortunately, I lost quite a bit. A marriage, contact with my daughter, my home...and the list goes on. But, from the day I made that decision to change my life I have been blessed daily and certainly more than I think I deserve. No more struggle, love, happiness, career, finances...sure there are challenges but I am more capable of handling those with a clear mind. You have it in you to change, I’m sure of it. Pray for strength, make daily goals, and be kind. Most everything else will fall into place for you. Good luck man

Comment

Prayer changes things.
                              Look i know that a few have reached out to you.
                              Please reach out to one of them before you try and make any wrong decision.

And Blake said it the best..
                              Check your PM’s brother ... I’m here if you need anything. Lots of resources for professional help if you’re willing to get humble and admit you’re powerless over people, places, and things. It all starts with asking for help, changing your lifestyle, and having FAITH... call me brother, we’re all here to support you

Comment

Hey bud, not sure exactly what you’re going through, but I’ve been through the worst of the worst and believe me there IS a light at the end of tunnel. Hang in there. Message me if you’d like.

Jeremiah 29:11
                                For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans for you to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X