I need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need help

I need help and I don't know where to go. Posting this on a bowhunting forum, when I mostly hunt with a rifle should tell you. I am hurting bad. I'm tired of waking up on the floor, I'm tired of being a failure as husband, a parent, and a grown man. I cannot go one more day like this. I can't ask for help because of fear of losing everything. How do I walk away from my job, the embarrassment of being weak? I lost my only chance of raising a child, twice. I need help and I have no idea where to go.

God will help . . Seek him out . .

Comment

Prayer and talking with the lord. It always prevails.

Comment

I believe God has all of the answers that you’re looking for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
          Prayers sent. Hang in there and tackle problems one at a time. Talk to God

Comment

Are you active in any church? If not find one and speak with the preacher, he will listen and counsel.

There’s also no shame in seeking medical help either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Deep breaths man, so sorry you're experiencing this.

How and what is your faith?

Where are you located?

Comment

PM Cajun Blake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

praying for ya brother hang in there god is closer than you think

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                    Yes sir this.It’s interesting you should ask on this day.It’s Nisan14 according to the Jewish calendar the exact day that Jesus Christ was impaled for our sins and gave us free access to our Heavenly Father and gave us a secure hope of everlasting life in a resurrection.I hate to hear your having such a bad time we all have our weaknesses that satan exacerbates and torments us with. You will have a lot of prayers coming from good folks on here I’m positive they will get you help from the Holy Spirit.Please read Psalms34:17-19 pray to your Heavenly Father Jehovah and respectful pray for access in Jesus name and be confident he will hear you.Then work in harmony with your prayers.If I could I would come over and do my best to help but right now I’ll pray in your behalf and plead that you get the assistance you need.

Comment

Praying for you, PM me if you want to chat.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                        PM Cajun Blake.
                        this...

Comment

Talk to someone brother... there are quite a few of us on here that have publicly displayed our demons!! There is a lot of help on this board!!! Im always available if you need a kind ear.

Comment

Find yourself a professional counselor or lcsw asap. Everyone is having problems these days so many of them are booked. Call around. Even if you are not into church, find one and go talk with them. Most churches have trained people and or resources for you. I have dealt with issues most of my life so I know sometimes you need professional help and maybe medication at least long enough to get over the hump. Don't worry about stigma because everyone has their own problems. If you had a broke leg would you be embarrassed to get help? If you had high cholesterol would you be embarrassed to take a pill? As far as work you can file for family medical leave act FMLA. You won't get paid, but they can't fire you for the time you need off. I also agree with the previous posts, find yourself a bible believing church and get involved. PM me if you need someone to talk to.

Comment

Prayers for you brother.

Comment

Working...
                              X