Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We finally closed on the new property and couldn’t be happier!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
    Yessir....we had to have an outdoor fireplace. [emoji106]

She’s about dried in fellas. We are liking the way the roof angles and the valleys came together. There are some pretty steep pitches on the roof line that’s for sure.

It’s looking great and moving right along [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
      Erin just cringed at the cost of that frame pack.
      Let’s just say I am so glad we decided to not go Cost Plus like so many people suggested. We’ve been under a Hard Cost contract with our builder since July. He showed me his invoice on just the lumber package and he’s taking it on the chin trust me. His cost was more than 35% higher than when he bid it. Lumber and windows are stupid crazy right now. Suffice to say he’s not going to make near the margins he was!

Comment

Nice place

Comment

Dried in with exception of the windows that are on back order. Builder ordered them the 2nd week of November and vendor said they aren’t even in production yet.
          Oh well. Plumbing rough, AC rough and propane rough (including hot water heater) completed. Electric rough-in next on the list.

Progress boys...progress. It was a flat out gorgeous evening out here this afternoon. You can smell the rain coming though.

Comment

Dang it man, that's a nice house but you ain't got no woods left!! Sure hope thay ain't no ditch pickles in that pond!!

Comment

Very nice !

Comment

Looking good, Joel. Make sure your builder has that thing done by March. I've got a PM in to Mary letting her know we found a venue for nanza.

Comment

We finally closed on the new property and couldn’t be happier!!

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                  Looking good, Joel. Make sure your builder has that thing done by March. I've got a PM in to Mary letting her know we found a venue for nanza.

Not this year brother. Ain't gonna be ready. We may break her in for the inaugural mudbug boil in the spring though
                  Last edited by RascalArms; 01-19-2021, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Awesome!! Well done! Keep posting!

Comment

Well....suffice to say things slowed down to almost A COMPLETE HAULT for much of the time since my last update. If it’s not COVID related delays with getting materials it’s the weather. Not much could be done inside because we couldn’t get dried in while waiting on the windows that have been on order since November!!!

Snow, sleet, ice and the BooKoo rains had us wallowing in a muddy mess out here. The windows finally made it and have been installed....so we are back up and running hopefully.

Today was spray foam day at Trinity Acres. I shot a little video.

Sheetrock, tape, bed an texture is next on the list.

Front entry doors were installed a few days ago and the brick and stone masons have started as well. Props to my buddy Julio (NotJose) for coming out here bright and early yesterday morning and lending me a hand. His knowledge in the brick masonry construction industry helped me get the brick foreman guy lined out. I knew what I wanted but didn’t have the technical vocabulary and terminology to know what to ask for.
                      Thanks again Julio....you are top notch in my book brother. [emoji122][emoji122]

Comment

Awesome! Love the stone/brick combo!

Comment

Getting close! Looking good brother! Hope ya got my spare bedroom all squared away for the next time I make momma mad! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Livin' large, my man. Very happy for y'all.

Comment

It’s been awhile since my last update. The darn masons may NEVER get finished but they ARE doing a good job. And heck.....the latter is all that really matters I guess.
                              Sheetrock hung and tape, bed and texture starts tomorrow.
                              Another gorgeous evening out here this afternoon....smelling the rain in the air though.
                              A few pics of the outside progress.

Comment

Looking great Joel.

Comment

Working...
                                X