Almost tpwd draw hunt time.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m ready!

Drew 3 hunts last year and went 3/3 on them. Hoping on some more luck this year!

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
      I’m ready!

Drew 3 hunts last year and went 3/3 on them. Hoping on some more luck this year!
      Nice.

Comment

Count me in, I like donating money. But it’s like the lottery you can’t win if you don’t play.

Comment

I have been drawn twice in about 15 years, but I am in every year. I always get excited about it, every year.

Comment

My kills from last year!
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
              My kills from last year!
              Awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

We put in for several and have been drawn for some good hunts

I could spend $100 and not be disappointed if I did not draw anything. Wasted more on less rewarding raffles

Comment

Been checking for the new online booklet every few days.

Comment

My guestimate is it will be online tomorrow. Maybe Wednesday or next Monday. But my money is on tomorrow.

Comment

anxiously awaiting. I've only been applying for 2 years and really regret not starting 10+ years ago since I just didn't hunt at all instead of trying any of the draw hunts. Got lucky and drew a hunt last year and had an awesome time. I don't have anywhere else to hunt so for me it was an amazing experience hunting in a new area.

Comment

Maybe I will have better luck with my 35 years of preference points this year. Wish me luck before I get to old.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                          Maybe I will have better luck with my 35 years of preference points this year. Wish me luck before I get to old.
                          It has been a while since I was drawn. Maybe this year will be kind to us both.

Comment

I honestly would not be surprised if it comes out as early as normal with all the bs that’s been going on. They are probably a little behind and also may be waiting to see if any scheduling changes need to be made. I hope not but wouldn’t surprise me

Comment

Im thinking about throwing my nephew's name in the pot for some deer, are the any good youth hunts in the draw? Never paid attention to the youth ones before.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
                                Im thinking about throwing my nephew's name in the pot for some deer, are the any good youth hunts in the draw? Never paid attention to the youth ones before.
                                We've been on several over the years. My boys used to draw frequently. This will be the last year to my youngest. All the staff seem to go out of their way for the youth to make successful and safe hunts.

I've never drawn but won't keep me from applying again this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X