Prayers sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for everyone.

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Originally posted by Bob G View Post
          Lord Jesus, God almighty, we ask in this prayer, in your name, to provide quick healing and guidance through this time of unrest. That the medical professionals to assemble to take care of those involved put to work the skills you gave. That the family is comforted by the faith they have in you Jesus Christ, that the healing be quick so the love and joy may shine once again through these faces. We ask all this in your name-because we believe...

tending the fire,
          Bob G.

Amen!

The power of our God is awesome. He can heal all.

Comment

Continued prayers this morning!

Comment

Thank all of y’all once again!! The power of prayer is amazing!
              Got more positive updates this morning-
              Blaine-
              I came to see Blaine for a while. He is off all sedatives and breathing on his own. They are hoping to take the tube out soon. He still is a sleep but moving his arms and legs a lot. Brax has been awake more for longer periods of time but still very sleepy. We tried sitting him up and he just falls over so we’re keeping him in the neck brace for another day. We talked to the neuro and he said he’s hopeful both will make full recovery’s. Thank you for you prayers. Please keep them coming for my babies![emoji3590]

Brax-

I asked him if he wanted some apple juice he shook his head yes so I laid him down and he took a sip with the straw and swollowed and then I said please talk to mommy. Can you say brax and he mumbled brax very softly but he said it!

Comment

Oh no!!! Very sorry to hear this, Jason!!! Prayers sent for full and speedy recoveries for all involved! That intersection is so dangerous.

Comment

Prayers for a full recovery for all.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent!

Comment

Our prayers continue, you’re family is in the greatest trauma treatment facility in the world. I’ve personally experienced first hand two incomprehensible miraculous healings inside those walls.

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Continuing to Pray

Comment

Lord, we thank you for your hand on this family and the hospital staff caring for them. We ask for a full recovery for them. Comfort and strengthen the family. In Jesus name, amen.

Comment

Sounds like the boys are doing better! Continued prayers

Comment

Working...
                                X