No announcement yet.

Permit-less carry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe 20 other states have constitutional carry. How has it worked out for them?

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
      I believe 20 other states have constitutional carry. How has it worked out for them?
      Better than NY and Chicago who don't have it.

Comment

Comment

it s going to be intresting to see how things play, i am sure this will make it more difficult for the LEO's as far walking up to a car not knowing (as they already do)... if the person or persons are armed and what there mind set is. just added stress i imagine

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
            I'm sure there are other threads about this, but how does everyone feel about this?

I know it's constitutional and everyone's right, but is it really "Everyone's" right? until they go Cray Cray because their girl friend cheated on them and start seeking revenge n public???

I don't know a lot of details, but the idea of ANYONE who wants, (crazy or not) be able to carry does not suit well with me,,,

not to mention as a Permit holder, we're always recognized as "good citizen" with no background issues, specially when the LEO realize that....
            Move to New York, you’ll feel at home there.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
              it s going to be intresting to see how things play, i am sure this will make it more difficult for the LEO's as far walking up to a car not knowing (as they already do)... if the person or persons are armed and what there mind set is. just added stress i imagine
              Because bad guys go through the trouble of getting their LTC so the LEO knows they are armed?

Comment

I'm going to be driving through Wyoming next week. I expect to make it no further than about 10 miles in before i'm gunned down.

Comment

I'm sure there are other threads about this, but how does everyone feel about this?

not to mention as a Permit holder, we're always recognized as "good citizen" with no background issues, specially when the LEO realize that....
                  If you think your last paragraph is true of everyone then you’re delusional.

Comment

Thank you...good summary

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
                      All the same people can already carry in their vehicle, this doesn't change anything there that they're not already dealing with.

Comment

LE will be no different. You guys taking position of poor LE. It is no different. Never took a gun off someone that could legally have one and took plenty off folks that it was illegal for them to have. All LE encounters have at least one gun on scene. This changes nothing as far as an Officers approach, stress, or mindset- If it does they need to get out now and stop eating a pecan diet

Comment

I know it's constitutional and everyone's right, but is it really "Everyone's" right? until they go Cray Cray because their girl friend cheated on them and start seeking revenge n public???

I don't know a lot of details, but the idea of ANYONE who wants, (crazy or not) be able to carry does not suit well with me,,,

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but this just isn’t so. Leo doesn’t care if you have a permit or not when it comes to dealing with people. Everyone is potentially armed and I don’t recall LTC holders being required to take polygraphs and Psychological exams prior to licensing. What proficiency is tested is minimal at best. There’s plenty of crazy people out there without a criminal history that took the little class and paid their money. That’s it.

Comment

People that think it's going to turn into the wild west or that every person is going to have a revelation and decide to carry when they never have before are the same ones that thought the world was going to end for Y2K. If some people didn't have something to worry about, they wouldn't have anything to do...

Comment

Anyone done the research on what happens to the LTC? Surely it’s not just going away is it? Seems like it would still be necessary for travel to other states.

Comment

Cops who oppose this are the ones who believe no one but them should be armed. Tyrants(ie Art Acevedo)

I highly doubt this will increase the number of people who carry a firearm on a regular basis. Maybe more people will have them in their car but that's about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X