No announcement yet.

Additional Prayers Requested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lord please continue the healing work that You have begun in our Brother Phillip and restore his body with strength and a renews vigor to do Your work. Give him the witness that he may show others. Watch over him and comfort him and his family as You bring them through this trial. In Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      Lord please continue the healing work that You have begun in our Brother Phillip and restore his body with strength and a renews vigor to do Your work. Give him the witness that he may show others. Watch over him and comfort him and his family as You bring them through this trial. In Jesus name, Amen.
      Amen!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        Prayers continued.
        Sure pray you get to go on that hunt and many many more
        Only 25 days and I'll be leaving for my bearhunt. This will be an all trad camp.

Comment

Prayers up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent!!

Comment

Great news! Just prayed.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Phillip may The Lord bless and keep you. May He shine His light upon you and make your way easy and straight. May His love comfort you, His word encourage you and His grace bring you peace.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers continue

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                        Thank you Jesus for the healing You have done to this point for our brother Phillip. Lore we ask you to complete the work You have begun in him and heal his body and remove this disease from him. Restore him and give him the strength he needs to carry on the torch for You Lord. Let this be a sign to those around him that You are in control and that he is Yours. Comfort him and give him and the rest of the family peace through this trial as You guide them through it to the other side of it. Lord we look forward to seeing what You do in Phillp's life! We ask these things in the healing hand and name of Jesus, Amen.

Hang in there man! Our God is an awesome God! He's got this!
                        Amen

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

The power of prayer... God, your will is our will. Hunting is Phillip's passion, You, Lord, are his strength. I pray to you to provide him with guidance and give him strength to carry out the mission you set forth in his life. This is asked in the name of God our Father. Amen!

tending the fire,
                            Bob G.

Comment

Prayers Up & Good Luck on the hunt.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Working...
                                X