Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone else heard of anything like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife started having chest pains one Sunday. They ramped up and she said something to me at about 7pm. I took her to the local ER immediately. We sat in there until 3am. They ran tests and observed and determined she had gerd and not a heart attack. Sent us home. At 7am she told me she had to go back to the hospital, something was very wrong. We went back and they hooked her up and immediatly said she was having a heart attack and life flight was on the way to take her to St. Luke's in Houston. She had 100% blockage of the widow maker. I went home, packed a few things real quickly and drove to St Lukes about an hour and a half away and when I got there they had not started working on her yet but she was in the cath lab. They put some stints in. All good. Then she clotted the stints and it was like she had a heart attack all over again. They took her back into the cath lab, pulled the stints, cleared the clots and put new stints in. Back to the room and before long she clotted them again. They pulled them but could not put more in due to the condition of the inside of her arteries at that point. They were worried about doing big damage with more stints. She ended up with a clot in one artery and a clot in her left ventricle. Those were treated and dissolved with meds and time.

Happy to say she is doing great now. Mean as ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
      My wife started having chest pains one Sunday. They ramped up and she said something to me at about 7pm. I took her to the local ER immediately. We sat in there until 3am. They ran tests and observed and determined she had gerd and not a heart attack. Sent us home. At 7am she told me she had to go back to the hospital, something was very wrong. We went back and they hooked her up and immediatly said she was having a heart attack and life flight was on the way to take her to St. Luke's in Houston. She had 100% blockage of the widow maker. I went home, packed a few things real quickly and drove to St Lukes about an hour and a half away and when I got there they had not started working on her yet but she was in the cath lab. They put some stints in. All good. Then she clotted the stints and it was like she had a heart attack all over again. They took her back into the cath lab, pulled the stints, cleared the clots and put new stints in. Back to the room and before long she clotted them again. They pulled them but could not put more in due to the condition of the inside of her arteries at that point. They were worried about doing big damage with more stints. She ended up with a clot in one artery and a clot in her left ventricle. Those were treated and dissolved with meds and time.

Happy to say she is doing great now. Mean as ever.
      Dang man. That’s rough. Poor lady

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
        l

Hint. The real scam is AMR Arlington.
        FIFY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by nannyslayer View Post
          fify

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
          bammmmm!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
            QUESTIONS:

1) He didn't come back to work for 8 months??? Sounds like he was milking it for time off!

2) I call BS on letting him sit in the waiting room for 1.5 hours without checking on him!

3) Why is trying to sue the hospital? Does he have lingering issues because he sat in the waiting room?
            Unless it was a typo and or my math is wack he was out of work for 20 months?

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
              yep

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post

That tells about everything you need to know about the guy...

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                  Yes that’s high. But…

I’m not talking about what they charge.
                  [emoji1303][emoji1303]

When we go to God by prayer, the devil knows we go to fetch strength against him, and therefore he opposeth us all he can.

R. Sibbes

Comment

Back in 2015 I had a stress test done. My heart docs office is at Presby Plano. I went from a treadmill straight downstairs to the ER. I laid on a gurney in the ER hallway for over an hour.

Comment

ER's are notoriously poorly run. I waited for 3 hours in an ER in Katy with my 2 year old son with an open and bleeding wound in his scalp. There was one other person there.

Comment

I work in this field everyday, there a different types of “heart attacks” some go to Cath lab right away some get optimized on meds and go to Cath lab the next day, some optimize and have to have stress test and all that first to see if the heart has viability enough for stents, some blockages are so bad and require open heart surgery, and those people can have surgery the same day in some cases although rare, some can wait days for surgery. It all just depends on the severity and testing needed to be done. No one comes in to the er and with a heart attack and is having open heart surgery within an hour unless it’s a complete aortic tear or something like that and those people are walking to to the er Anaya has at that point. It’s all about the testing needed to see what is needed to be done. It’s pretty comical that’s he’s gonna sue the hospital for having to wait 1.5 hours. I know it sounds harsh but maybe they were treating someone else more critical it’s all triage not first come first serve. And to be out all that time is a joke, we have heart transplant patients going back to work in 3 months

Comment

My wife’s abdomen was filling with blood and she was in EXCRUCIATING pain for 5.5 hours before the right Dr. said Holy **** get he in the op right now!

Comment

I was just curious about the being sent to another ER and waiting bro be helped. He had complications from surgery and was in a coma for 33 days. Was sent to Baylor in Dallas. Lost use of left arm. Said a couple doctors told him it was the way the hospital handled him that caused loss of use of left arm.

I know he has been through a lot, it just bothers me when he tells everyone that the hospital wanted him to die because he had no insurance.

Comment

I happened to be in Hot Springs Arkansas, woke up with chest pain radiating up into my jaw. Had my friend drive me to the local hospital, they did a quick EKG & the next thing I knew I was surrounded by at least half a dozen people & headed to the cath lab. I was out the next day & been doing cardio rehab since.

Comment

My dad took a Air Ambulance several months back.
                                I asked him the other day if the bills come in yet. He said yes $69,000 but insurance paid $61,000 of it.

When we go to God by prayer, the devil knows we go to fetch strength against him, and therefore he opposeth us all he can.

R. Sibbes

Comment

Working...
                                X