No announcement yet.

Simone Biles mental issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who knows what's going in her noggin...it's such a bizarre olympics & while I'm enjoying watching, it doesn't feel the same & somewhat awkward. The lack of fan noise / empty seats (she mentioned this), everyone on the beach with a mask while watching surfing?? Good gosh, how many have been booted from the games for testing positive & not even sick. I seriously doubt I would have made the trip as an athlete with all this nonsense. See ya in 2024.

Hope she's ok & can regroup...it appears she has the support of her mates which I hope is the case.

Comment

Originally posted by eastover53 View Post
      Maybe if the coach molested him...

I have no idea what this girl has gone through. She is a girl. Not a grown *** man. Making comparisons to MJ is like comparing apples to bananas.

The olympics ain’t for everyone…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What it seems like to me is it wasn’t going her way and she just quit. She’s already rich, she’s already famous, she’s already called the goat, what else does she have to prove?

Comment

Originally posted by eastover53 View Post
          Maybe if the coach molested him...

I have no idea what this girl has gone through. She is a girl. Not a grown *** man. Making comparisons to MJ is like comparing apples to bananas.
          Not a little girl. A Grown *** woman. Men AND women need to learn to pick up their cross and walk up that hill. When you have people relying on you, you don’t get to quit.
          Life is hard. Never use illness as an excuse not to do something you *could* do.
          Hope she can work through whatever is troubling her and get her act back together.

Comment

I have not watched a single minute of these olymoics this year and am not missing any of it. Whatever it is that she is going through fix it or retire and move on.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
              Not a little girl. A Grown *** woman. Men AND women need to learn to pick up their cross and walk up that hill. When you have people relying on you, you don’t get to quit.
              Life is hard. Never use illness as an excuse not to do something you *could* do.
              Hope she can work through whatever is troubling her and get her act back together.
              Amen!

Comment

When she's healthy she's obviously great at what she does but I wouldn't be surprised to see more and more of this as the participation award generation gets older.

Comment

Not taking up for her, but I went thru panic attacks for a year are so and they are debilitating. Finally found the problem. Had to take lorazapam daily for a good while. Don't say suck it up. You cannot regardless how hard you try. JMO!

Comment

When you have millions in the bank. And, mucho $$$ in endorsements it is not so hard for some to lose the passion. Pretty certain we just witnessed it. I wish she had quit before and not during the olympics.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                      Not taking up for her, but I went thru panic attacks for a year are so and they are debilitating. Finally found the problem. Had to take lorazapam daily for a good while. Don't say suck it up. You cannot regardless how hard you try. JMO!
                      You are correct. Where she and/or her coaches messed up was allowing her to compete if she is having panic attacks. From what that Dr did to those little girls I would be surprised if they DIDNT have PTSD.

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                        This she is what 25? but that don't mean she's not metally ill either, who knows maybe she is being extorted or something, the whole deal is weird.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                          Didn't realize we had so many Olympic gold medalists on this site that completely understand the pressure she is under.

I hope she gets it all worked out.
                          Not really that much pressure, nobody is watching….

Comment

Originally posted by SC-001 View Post
                            This she is what 25? but that don't mean she's not metally ill either, who knows maybe she is being extorted or something, the whole deal is weird.

Kinda like 2016?

One thing for certain. It will either be Covid 19, Trump, or the Russians fault she withdrew.
                            Last edited by Bayouboy; 07-27-2021, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Did she give herself the title goat or was that bestowed upon her by the media?
                              Or society? Or social media?

Self proclaimed: better suck it up and live up to the hype you established for yourself.

My guess is one of, or a combination of the rest. In that case, I hope she finds the peace she seeks.

There was, is, and will always be only one GOAT. King of Kings. Lord of Lords. On the throne in Heaven. [emoji106][emoji3060]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Not the goat....goats don't let pressure make them quit on their team...
                                Exactly, I can't believe so many stand up for a quitter.

Comment

Working...
                                X