Drone Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drone Talk

I want to get a drone to take aerial pictures and video. From what I have read, the DJI Mavic Air seems to be the best bang for my buck. Do any of you have experience with them? I know there are other options out there. I'm on a college budget, but I want a drone that I can rely on for a quality picture. I'm open to any suggestions!

DJI makes great products that are very user friendly. I have a Mavic Pro and a Phantom 4 Pro V2. I've heard good things about the Mavic Air.

Comment

Just picked up a Mavic Pro and while flying it is pretty easy. Becoming good at it is going to take some time. I have no complaints and the video quality is great.

Comment

I fly a Mavic Pro for work often, it's a great drone.

Comment

Yup I use a Mavic Pro also... I've taken some awesome pics and videos with it. Really enjoyed using it on vacation in Isla Mujeres.

Comment

I have a Mavic Pro that works good but not in the wind. It is almost always to windy to fly at my ranch in west Texas.

Comment

Can't go wrong with DJI. I've had a phantom 4 for two or three years. Pretty easy to fly. I don't use it very often. Flight time might be down 10 percent due to age.

Comment

I forgot to add that there are some pretty nice POV goggles out now too. I received an email about them, but can't find them on the web...

Comment

The Mavic Pro 2 has a much better camera and some cool features that the Air does not. Both are great drones. I currently have the Mavic Pro, but I am thinking about upgrading to the 2.

Comment

I have a Mavic Air and love it. Very portable. Super easy to fly and a great camera. You won’t be unhappy.

Comment

Some of my friends are using Go Pro Karma for shooting their hunting. Read some reviews about this option.

Comment

Mavic 2 zoom gives you the option of zoom to pull objects in closer definitely worth the money!

Comment

[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NLlDqCrTpys"]Mavic Zoom Test - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I would love to have one, but I don't like the price tags.....lol I was hoping to see that there was a good one for less money....but looks like mavic is the most popular

Comment

Thank you all for the input. Sounds like DJI is the way to go!

Comment

Working...
                              X