No announcement yet.

Back Surgeon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just about everyone from Texas Brain and Spine Institute. TBSI has clinics all over the state. If you need something more specific - the one in College Station. Dr. Johnathan Friedman is fantastic.

Comment

Dr. Paul Geibel South Texas Spine.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
        Just about everyone from Texas Brain and Spine Institute. TBSI has clinics all over the state. If you need something more specific - the one in College Station. Dr. Johnathan Friedman is fantastic.
        That's where I went. Dr Jason Hoover is in his group.

Comment

I may be biased but you'll be hard-pressed to find a better surgeon than Alex Ropper at Baylor College of Medicine. He is the director of spine surgery at Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. His colleagues Michael Raber and David Xu are also wonderful.

Comment

Dr Brad White with them did mine a few years back. I cannot sing their praises enough! I put surgery off for some 20+ years and now the only time it bothers me is when the weather changes (darn arthritis)!

Sounds like there are a good number of quality surgeons to choose from. The only thing I will say is follow there PT to the letter

Michael

Comment

I don't have any personal experience. But my wife's pain management doctor, mentioned The Fondern Group to us today. She may need back surgery, this is who he recommended. Maybe someone here can comment on a particular doctor at this practice.

Comment

Dr Friedman is doing mine February 24th. He has done 2 friends of mine with great success

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Dr. Jeffery Kozak
                  (713) 799-2300

Texas Orthopedic Hospital Houston

Comment

Ditto on Dr Jeff Kozak. I have referred a ton of patients to him over the years. If I need an orthopedic surgeon I would be calling him. For a neurosurgeon, I refer quite a bit to Dr. Paul Holman and Dr Alfonso Aldama, always with great results.

Comment

My back surgeries were for tumor removeal, but 2 I can recommend are Joseph Beshay who works out of medical city, and Jeremy Denning who uses Baylor Plano, Methodist and Presbyterian. Every doctor I saw after Denning's work last April all say he is a rock star of neurosurgeons.

Also had a surgery in Oct 18 that I wont recommend the surgeon to anyone. I think he is an ok neuro, but I needed the rock star. I think he shouldn't have taken it on if he couldn't handle it. He did send me to Denning, but he should have in the first place, and I would be over a year out now.

Back surgeries aint no freaking joke, be comfortable with your surgeon, and research him all you can. Good luck

Comment

Working...
                      X