Back Surgeon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back Surgeon

Guys I am looking for recommendations out there, I have had previous back surgery's and recently re injured it. I have spoke with 2 different doctors and have not had much positive feedback. Does anyone have experience with a miracle worker??

Where are you located

Comment

Originally posted by progolferv1 View Post
      Where are you located
      I live in Corpus Christi but work in Houston. The last Surgeon I used was in San Antonio.

Comment

These guys are in Dallas

Barnett is amazing
        Guyer. Is the one who fixed a famous golfer

Comment

Henry N Small in Houston 336-320-2420 not sure about the miracle worker thing but definitely will be honest. He held me off for almost 20 years then Sadie you need surgery when you get ready to do it.

Comment

Dr Jason Hoover in College Station. Fixed me up in April.

Comment

For Lumbar, Dr. Stanley Jones in Houston. He got Earl Campbell fixed up and out of his wheelchair. Got me pretty fixed up too.

Comment

3 people including myself from my office used this guy. I hope I never have issues again but if I do, Im calling him

Trusted Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon serving The Woodlands, TX & Humble, TX. Visit our website to book an appointment online: Premier Spine Institute

Hes out of the woodlands

Comment

Dr. Kevin Gill is a Professor in the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at UT Southwestern in Dallas; he specializes in treating disorders of the spine.

In Dallas, but cannot recommend this guy enough.

Comment

pm sent

Comment

KSF orthopedic..They worked on me for 40 years.. Never back though..just knees and shoulders..

Comment

Originally posted by progolferv1 View Post
                        These guys are in Dallas

Barnett is amazing
                        Guyer. Is the one who fixed a famous golfer
                        You are talking about Texas Back Institute.

I need the Tiger surgery and either Guyer or Hisey will do mine. Not sure when but it’s inevitable.

Comment

If you want to come to Houston, come to Clear Lake area.
                          Dr Richard Westmark, Neurosurgeon.

I see hundreds of his patients yearly. Does wonderful work.

Comment

Dr. Cyril Sebastian was the neurosurgeon that repaired the burst L3 vertebrae in my back from the car wreck. He did an amazing job and I am feeling pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dr Stephen Esses Houston. Had surgery on L5 S1 and he did great. I have never hurt since surgery.

Comment

Working...
                              X