Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have:

1# Hogdon Clays
    1# Accurate No. 7

Looking for Titegroup, Varget, bullets for 9mm or .40 S&W

Comment

I have:

1# Hogdon International Clays-unopened, that I won't use and would like to trade for a lb of something I will.......watcha got?

Comment

I have 2#'s of Hodgdon Super Performance and 1# of IMR4064 up for trade. I am looking for Varget or H4350.

Comment

I know it's not the best time in the world to change recipes but I've done it so, I'm in need of a few pounds of H414 (could use some LR primers too). I have a digital powder scale, H4831, IMR3031 and IMR4350 to trade. Shoot me a PM if you want to trade. I will also be more than happy to pay cash for what I need.

~Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
            I know it's not the best time in the world to change recipes but I've done it so, I'm in need of a few pounds of H414 (could use some LR primers too). I have a digital powder scale, H4831, IMR3031 and IMR4350 to trade. Shoot me a PM if you want to trade. I will also be more than happy to pay cash for what I need.

~Michael
            PM sent, brother

Comment

Replied. Thanks brother!

I can still use a couple pounds of H414 if anyone has some to part with. Cash or trade...

Comment

Put some 9mm brass up for trade.

Also have some CCI Large Pistol Primers I'd trade for Small Pistol. anywhere from 100-4,000. I'd trade any amount whatever you want to

Ike

Comment

I be needing some H4350 if any one has some to trade for

Comment

How about some #8 shot close to Austin. Don't want to have to drive to Alpine

Comment

I'm still on the lookout for Speer Gold Dot HP 124gr 9mm bullets. I use to get 'em online all day long for @ $24.50/100. I was just surfing the web again for them and found one guy that had 10 box's at $60 + $9.95 shipping each and he will not combine shipping... Give me a break, that is just wrong!

Comment

Looking for 380 brass and possibly a Lee Pro 1000 or Loadmaster if the price/trade is right.

Comment

Ill keep my eyes open for you Michael. Hope the healing is going well

Comment

I have a box of 1000 cci small magnum pistol primers. I bought them on 8/10/13 on accident. I would like to trade for regular small pistol primers. Someone would really be helping me out I didn't realize that they were
                            Magnums
                            Pm me thanks
                            Muzzy100

Comment

#8 bird shot......... I am looking for some #8 lead

Comment

Looking for a case trimmer with collets for 30.06, 8mm mauser, .303 brit., .223 and 7.62X54R or just the case trimmer and I'll track down the collets. I looked at getting a Sinclair trimmer to chuck into my drill, but is a little cost prohibitive, so I'm keeping an eye out for alternatives. Oh...if anyone has a working brass tumbler that they could part with used, please let me know as well. Thanks!
                                Last edited by zero-in; 08-14-2013, 02:51 PM. Reason: edit items

Comment

Working...
                                X