Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txagyotebuster View Post
    I have a 250 round box of 22 cal 55 gr nosler ballistic tips. Box should be full or maybe a couple missing, as it is opened. Would trade for 7mm nosler 140 ballistic tips or partitions
    I have 150gr and 160gr Ballistic Tips if interested.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a 250 round box of 22 cal 55 gr nosler ballistic tips. Box should be full or maybe a couple missing, as it is opened. Would trade for 7mm nosler 140 ballistic tips or partitions
      Need anything else? If I don't come across some I may have to start pulling bullets from 5.56 in order to load the boys 22-250.

Michael

Comment

I am looking for 55gr .224 ballistic tips to load in the boys 22-250 but will consider any and all 55gr's. If you have some let me know what you would want in trade or cash. In BCS and POC plus we travel towards Blanco/Johnson City once a month.

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
          Need anything else? If I don't come across some I may have to start pulling bullets from 5.56 in order to load the boys 22-250.

Michael
          Any 30 cal projectiles?

Comment

Originally posted by tpepper70 View Post
            I have 150gr and 160gr Ballistic Tips if interested.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk
            It will be for a shorter barrel 7mm08 so i wanted to stay at 140 for the heaviest

Comment

It will be for a shorter barrel 7mm08 so i wanted to stay at 140 for the heaviest
              I don't have any that lightweight

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                I am looking for 55gr .224 ballistic tips to load in the boys 22-250 but will consider any and all 55gr's. If you have some let me know what you would want in trade or cash. In BCS and POC plus we travel towards Blanco/Johnson City once a month.

Michael
                I just might have some SGK in 55 gr I would trade for Large Rifle Primers. I'll check when I go to lunch. Should have a full or almost full box of them

Comment

Still have 338 bullets I don’t need. 225gr Accubonds and 210gr Grand Slams

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
                    I’ve got some extra .223 brass(5 x bags of 100) and 45acp(1 x bag of 190) that I’d like to trade for some stuff that I could use more of. Not looking to sell right now. Looking for -

Brass:
                    45-70, 7mm08, .243, and .44mag.

Bullets:
                    45-70 300gr Hornady or 405gr cast
                    .284 140gr accubonds
                    .44 Hornady 200gr xtp or some 240 cast
                    MAYBE .243 100gr Interlock BTSP or 85gr Interbonds

Powder:
                    Universal or Unique(prefer Universal)
                    IMR 3031
                    IMR 4350
                    IMR 4227

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    .45 brass is gone, but still have all the .223 brass. If nobody wants to trade, I'd sell the brass for $28.50/bag tyd or $20/bag if I don't have to ship.

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
                      Maybe a long shot, but would like to trade these for some Sierra 65gr SBT(#1395) if someone is willing. Full box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Also have these and a box of 55gr hpbt game kings that I would swap for a 65-75gr soft point type bullet.

Comment

Anybody have a collet type bullet puller in 264 caliber I can borrow or rent? I can buy it online, but don't really want to right now. I have the hammer/inertia type, but I have quite a few to pull. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tpepper70 View Post
                          Anybody have a collet type bullet puller in 264 caliber I can borrow or rent? I can buy it online, but don't really want to right now. I have the hammer/inertia type, but I have quite a few to pull. Thanks
                          Yea I got one you can borrow.

Comment

Picture won’t upload. But I’ve got 1000 Federal large pistol magnum match primers and 1000 federal large pistol magnum primers. I’m interested in the following.

CCI 450s
                            Federal 215Ms
                            Nosler 140 grain Accubonds 6.5mm
                            CCI or Federal small rifle primers
                            6.5 grendel 123 SST or 123 ELDM

Primer for primer on the trade. With the bullets I want a few boxes at least but I’m NOT trading straight up. You ask for a normal price and I will too and I will pay the difference. No gouging on my end.

Comment

[ATTACH]1042780[/ATTACH]

Comment

Need components for 6.5 Creedmoor.
                                Would like IMR 4350, CCI match primers large rifle and hunting bullets of 140 grain or more.
                                Not looking to sell, prefer the above or something similar. I'm near Austin and will meet for ftf within 100 miles of Austin.

Ammo to trade
                                Federal .22LR 2000 + rounds
                                Blazer Brass 9mm 150 rounds
                                DRS reloads .223 200 rounds fmj in LC brass and 1 box Monarch.

Comment

Working...
                                X