Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is it time to break out the bows and start practicing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IvoryRoot View Post
    We shoot every Wednesday most of the year. Everyone meets at a buddies cabinet shop and we all shoot for a $.25 a round.
    That sounds like a good time, and a good way to stay in shape

Comment

We shoot all year long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When is it time to break out the bows and start practicing?

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
        Well I had to check out that deer in your photo and saw you’re in the woodlands! If you go to Texas Archery you may have seen me shooting there. I’m there quite often. Come to the 3D shoot Friday! Gonna be a good time. Not single, definitely not retired. No kids though so I have some free time in the evenings lol

Lol...you better take advantage of those evenings with no kids! I call my kids CBs (**** blockers). [emoji51]

I wish I could make it down there! I have a few 3d targets behind our house that will have to suffice for now.

Comment

Yesterday.
          I've always shot year round.

Gary

Comment

I try to shoot all year but there are stretches in the off-season that I might go weeks without. I definitely ramp back up around now though.

Comment

I just usually pull out the boom stick and slam one, then stick an arrow in the hole and say that's what's up...

Comment

I cannot tell a lie, I haven't broke out my bow since last Oct.

Comment

I shoot about 4-5 days a week on average all year.

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Comment

I usually try to give the pigs something to dodge year round. Dropped the ball this summer. Need to get back to it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Usually set range up about June when deer start showing some horn and people start getting excited. Then we shoot once a week from then till elk hunting starts

Comment

I never stop shooting because the hogs need killin too.

Comment

I will be putting a new scope on the old Excalibur this weekend. So, probably Saturday. Need to get that trigger finger in shape

Comment

Last couple of years I haven't shot much in the off season. This year I'm back to shooting weekly for a few months now. Put new string/cable and new rest on a month/month and a half ago then new sight a few weeks ago. My short shots, 40 and under are good but my longer 60 are not quite what I want...

Comment

I shoot year round, but at the latest I would say you want a solid month or two to get back into it prior to season.

Comment

I shoot year around.

Comment

Working...
                                X