Target recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Target recommendation

I have switched over to the gold tip pierce platinums. I’ve read online that bag targets are a no no because of the ballistic collar. I also shoot my broadheads to verify flight, so bag isn’t an option. My question is, anyone shooting a micro diameter arrow have they had any problems with any targets, or what targets do you shoot and what are results? I like the Rinehart targets and have got the most life from them.

I shoot a Third Hand Rag Bag with my Deep Impacts w/outserts and field points, it’s stuffed with a mixture old clothes and shrink wrap. It does fine and I shoot frequently. I shoot my Blob when bare shaft tuning or shooting my broadheads and it has been a champ and is four years old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I shoot Victory VAP and the bags like the hurricane bag suck. I got a cardboard box from my Dad filled with nylon military static line straps. Stops everything dead and pulls out easy. Other than that I have used the morrell targets with field points with no issues.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Comment

My son and I shoot those arrows for hunting. They eat up a bag target quick.
        I have really liked our Big Boy Archery Targets. I got one of the Rinehart block targets for Christmas. It works good, but for the money you can almost get two of the Big Boy Targets and they are a lot bigger.

Comment

Will look at the big boy target. Thanks.

Comment

You could build your own target. Depending on size it could be done on the cheap.

Comment

bad boy targets are awesome. I have shot hundreds of arrows in a small area with no issue. Shooting Black Eagle Deep Impacts with the 68 grain outsert. No issues pulling the arrows.

Comment

Working...
              X