NFA Trust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFA Trust

At what point does an NFA trust become official? What has to happen etc?

Like if I write down TBH1 Gun trust and my name on a paper can I use it to fill out a form 4?

I have no idea.

Maybe this may help

Comment

Originally posted by scott123456789 View Post
      At what point does an NFA trust become official? What has to happen etc?

Like if I write down TBH1 Gun trust and my name on a paper can I use it to fill out a form 4?
      My trust was executed once I signed and it was notarized.

I think there is specific language that has to be in the trust. I know most recommend a specific nfa trust rather than just a standard family trust.

Matt

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Call any Suppressor shop and ask them. They will gladly lay it out for you. You will have to list a couple executors of whom will take possession of your tax stamp when your time has been called. It's actually a quite simple process, and take just a few minutes. They will notarize when complete. I specifically deal with Capitol Armory in Austin. I highly recommend them.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Comment

But the SilencerShop single shot doesn’t even have to be notarized. So just the language in the document and a signature?

Comment

This is your guy....he is THE expert and he has a fantastic trust that is very affordable and very easy to use. Tell him Jason at Outdoor Legacy sent you.

Statewide Service for Law-Abiding Texas Residents - Call (512) 288-3200

Comment

I meant to include the link Outdoor Legacy shared in my reply

Comment

I can not speak to the Form 4 process but to successfully complete the Form 1 process you have to submit a fully executed and notarized copy of your trust document along with other documents.

Comment

Working...
                X