• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 4 miss
    Attached Files

Comment

Another day, another miss.

Trying to get used to this new bow and still recording my first shot of the day has proven to be a rather unproductive endeavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hear ya, I got 5 recurve bows and try to stay proficient with 3 of em is challenging too.

Comment

Day4= Hit

Sent from my V350C using Tapatalk

Comment

Day 5 Hit
            Attached Files

Comment

Day 5 - Miss

Comment

Day 5= Hit

Comment

Good shooting fellas.

On day 2 of the competition, Texas Rebel messaged me and asked for a rule clarification. He asked if line cutters counted. I told him that I should have clarified but I didn’t think about it until after the contest had begun. Since the challenge had four distinct zones, I explained that line cutters would not count.

As it closed today, Billy Jack and Mark were in contention to win it. It looks like Mark’s shot spilled over into another zone (line cutter) and therefore is not a true “hit”. It seems like Billy could have even counted day 4 as a hit if he had counted his line cutter.

Sorry I didn’t make it more plain at the beginning of the week. If I understand it correctly, Billy Jack takes the challenge this week and the call for next.

Comment

I had fun shooting this week I Look forward to the next challenge. Congrats Billy Jack

Comment

Good challenge and good shooting. I got a couple ideas, I’ll post on this weekend. Happy 4th fellas.

Comment

Working...
                      X