Tyler Club Shoot - Sept. 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyler Club Shoot - Sept. 7

This Sunday will be our last club shoot for the year.
    In addition to the regular 3D shoot, we will have a balloon shoot for the kids (under 12) in which we will give away two kids Easton bow sets, thanks to On Target Archery, and a long distance shoot for adults in which we will give away a hunting sight, donated by Copper John. The club is in great need of economic support, so please come out and show yours!

Click image for larger version

Name:	TAC 2014 Shoots.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	25028228

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

I have not been to a bow shoot this year, not one
        I am really going to try to make this one

Comment

No worries, Buff. It's probably going to rain...

Comment

Novelty Shoots

We are going to have a kids Balloon Shoot and a Long Distance shoot for adults. This is a big fundraiser for the club, which is in dire need of funds!

Click image for larger version

Name:	TAC novelty shoot.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	24326595

Comment

We are setting at least 20 targets

SPECIAL THANKS TO FREEDOM SPORTING CENTER in Kerens for donating a custom set of strings and cables!

Comment

lots of good stuff being donated to this shoot!

Comment

Stan Releases donated a Copper John HUNTING SIGHT! I couldn't beleive it until it was in my hands! Gonna be a great shoot!
                  I know I said this in my op, but the club is in great need of economic support, so please come out and play with us!!

Comment

Would like to try to make it, but we do not get out of Church until 11:30 a.m.

Comment

How do I find out about shoots in Jacksonville or tyler tx?

Comment

For a 13 year old and his ole man.

Comment

Pastordriskell, Welcome to TBH!
                          Most clubs (including Tyler) have shut down for hunting season and will start back up in January. I produce the Texas Archery Guide, and the 2015 edition will come out in January. It has all the clubs and their schedules as well as directions and current contact information.
                          Also, if you are on Facebook, I do weekly updates about the clubs on the Texas Archery Guide page; I usually post on Wednesday nights.

The Tyler club is hosting an indoor shoot in November, the weekend before Thanksgiving at Gander Mountain, if you are interested in it, let me know.

Comment

Working...
                          X