Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 Available Leases... Post them here

Comment

Atascosa county. 450 acres HIGH fenced with improved genetics. Several 200” deer to harvest this year. Facilities are very nice. 3bd/2bth house. Pole barn, walk in cooler/freezer, outdoor patio/kitchen area. MLD Tags will be used. 3-4 trophies and 10-12 does on average year. Guest allowed. Really nice place. PM me for pictures if you’re truly interested. LO sounds like a good guy. Been texting with him for a couple hours. All legal hunting means allowed.
      $10/acre /$45000 yearly

Comment

Glasscock county lease. 1788 acres 2 huntineg only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
          3900 acre Rocksprings/Sonora corporate lease.

This is a corporate/group lease on 3900 acres in the Rocksprings/Sonora area. Beautiful country. This ranch has been on a protein feeding program for the better part of 20 years and some large deer in the 150/160 class have been taken over the last few years. This ranch has one of the largest turkey roosts in the state as well. A good population of Axis deer as well. We want a group that will continue the protein feeding for at least 6 months out of the year, and who will manage the deer herd for large deer. Will need references. Corporate groups may bring clients but they will need to be accompanied at all times by members. We had been affected by Anthrax last year, but our deer numbers have already increased to a large degree based on our cameras. Looking for a long-term group.

- $55,000 a year ($14 an acre)
          - Up to 14 guns max
          - 14 trophy, 14 culls, 30-50 does annually
          - 5 trophy axis, 5 axis does (this is the first year only. We may end up allowing more Axis in the future but we
          want to put in a management plan for the Axis deer this year and see where we're at)
          - 4 turkeys per gun permitted
          - 3 br/2 ba lodge included

Please text two 1 for sics eight 2 one for too 0 for more info

Curious if you have more info on this one?

Comment

Originally posted by FlatsFisher View Post
            If anyone is interested in a lease in south Texas I’m looking for 1 gun/family to join me in Hebbronville. It’s a small place, 150 acres, but it borders the Jones Ranch and is covered up with wildlife. I have blinds, protein feeders, and set up to feed cottonseed already. There are some corn feeders but they’ve seen better days. The extra blinds are 4x6 and a year old, your more than welcome to use them. The way it’s set up now is each hunter has their own blind, and 1 community blind for a change of scenery, or a place for guest to hunt.

There is a camp area, I have a big tank for water and use a generator for power. Shoot me a message if you’re interested. Looking for someone family oriented, my wife and kids come out with me sometimes...no issue with drinking or having a good time. I’ve been on the place 2 years, and have never seen or had issues with illegals.

It’s a 3 buck county, and the goal is to shoot a mature trophy buck, and a cull/management buck. If we see more “true” culls it’s negotiable. There are also a large number of doe there, and honestly more need to be taken. It’s not uncommon for me to see 20-30 deer every time the feeder goes off.

If you’re interested let me know. Lease runs Feb 1-Jan 31. Available game is Deer, Turkey, Hog, Quail, and Dove. Cost is $3750.00/gun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PM Sent

Comment

Anyone have any information on available leases in East Texas? Jasper, Angelina, Tyler, Sabine, Shelby or Panola Counties?

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                Glasscock county lease. 1788 acres 2 huntineg only.

I don't anything about that area. How's the hunting in that general area?
                Last edited by BradBryant1000; 01-26-2020, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Following.

Comment

Last edited by RRagan83; 01-26-2020, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
                      Curious if you have more info on this one?
                      I do and it’s not good. But hard by anthrax. Another tbh member PM’d me about it. He got off bc of how bad it got. PM if you’d like and I can elaborate on what I was told.

Comment

Originally posted by BradBryant1000 View Post
                        I don't anything about that area. How's the hunting in that general area?
                        Personally never hunted there but do work in that general area a lot. Lots of oil field traffic. Do see deer quite often but always off in the distance. Varmint hunting will be spectacular out there

Comment

LOOKING FOR FIVE HUNTERS For 6,000 acre South Texas Hunting Lease
                          Lease Details: Family Lease, 32 members total w/ liberal guest privileges, 3 bedroom nice camp house w/ full kitch, ele, H2O, bathroom, ice machine, large smoker, 600sf Screened in porch, carports for your off road vehicles , gas and charcoal grill. Located 9 miles off paved road through 5 gates approx 15mi SW of Concan, 25mi NW of Uvalde. 1 trophy buck, 1 cull buck &1 doe per year, 2 Exotics (Aoudad, Red Stag, Kudu, Axis) lots of hogs and turkeys, Full year round access,
                          Rugged, rocky, mesas & deep canyons, cedar & mesquite infested terrain best suited for ATV & UTV travel. Cows are the only managed livestock on property (most of which are removed prior to deer season), good current core group of members, large 7’ Fire pit, camp utility trailer to haul firewood, corn, feeders, blinds etc., ...$3500 / yr.

My opinion from the last eighteen years of hunting this ranch is that we have up to 140 class Max deer. Property is remote (just the way we like it) but very comfortable with most every amenity required to grab two big handfulls of the great outdoors during the morning and afternoon hunts, cut, clean and cooler your game, enjoy stories of great chase around a large fire pit, eat a hot meal, hot shower and get a great nights sleep in a warm bed (earplugs not included). Trailers welcome (where I and most members lodge during our visits).

Our rut is usually at the end of Nov / the beginning of December.

What we are looking for in new members:
                          Real Hunters (NOT Killers) that will commit to helping us maintain and improve our deer herd.
                          Adults who know how to pick up after themselves and will commit to completing camp projects / maintenance on their own initiative.
                          No Jekyl & Hyde Complex (I.e. people behave just fine in their home communities yet morph into a problem once they get a beer in their hand and a pistol on their hip).
                          People who will not upset neighboring ranch hunters.
                          People who in general know what constitutes a cull buck.(i.e. basically any buck that we don’t want to breed).

Sorry to be so blunt as I know that there are some real decent folks out there. We need to fill these spots for the 2020/21 season with good ethical hunters.

I will be available to show this lease on February 21st, 22nd and 23rd. On-site, in person interviews required. No new members accepted sight unseen. We like to meet candidates in person at the lease to make sure this venture will be a good fit for all.

Applicants are welcome to spend the night during their initial visit (don't worry we have beds, a/c and heat) and consume beverages of choice so we can get a better idea of what you look like after a couple cans of clown juice.

Call or text me at (936) 537-6759 for any and all additional information.

Comment

tagged

Comment

Originally posted by Duckhead78 View Post
                              Anyone have any information on available leases in East Texas? Jasper, Angelina, Tyler, Sabine, Shelby or Panola Counties?
                              3 Point in San Augustine on the Sabine county border. Contact Bailey 832/904-8223.

Comment

Menard area lease

2 mature hunters for yearly lease. 1200 acres. $2250 per gun. 1 buck 1 doe, turkey & fishing. Small cabin on the San Saba River. Call Monica 210.882.7731

Comment

Working...
                                X