HELP setup my new VXR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
    I hunt lots of groundblinds and with my .19 HHA I lose lots of shooting time before dark because I can’t see the pin
    They make lights for them.

Comment

Just got the Rheotech 4 pin you can change the brightness a lot with it and can still add a light.

Comment

i just went with the mathews qad hdx rest. its about $100 cheaper tan the integrated. i have never had any problems with the hdx on my other bows. as for sight, i started off with an apex covert (single pin), but never felt comfortable with it, so now I've gone with a trophy ridge react h5.

Comment

Spot Hogg/Integrate

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            Spot Hogg/Integrate
            Wisdom....might want to listen to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
              I am seriously considering going with a black gold widow maker and ordering it with a 20 yard .29 pin, 30 and 40 .19 and .10 for 50 and 60

Save yourself a couple bucks and go with the 3 pin slider. For deer hunting in TX those five pins make your FOV very busy at full draw. After my first hunt with my five pin MBG I went home and clipped two pins out of it, then dropped the 20yd pin just under the middle of the housing. Love it now and still have full range use of the slider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TyGSmith View Post
                If you go anywhere away from one of the Mathews QADs, chances are you will experience some sort of noise. Especially if it doesn’t have a dampening system. Highly recommend going with the Mathews Ultrarest. It’s built specifically for the Mathews risers. And as far as a sight, that’s just going to be up to you. I shoot Spot Hogg single pins. I like shooting long distance for fun and furthest shot I have at my land is 20 yards. But sights are all personal preference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Good points, thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                X