2020 Available Leases... Post them here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
    Our Mexico lease has a spot open. There is a thread for it. $6250 plus feed and expenses. Feed and expenses generally close to the same as lease fee. Cowboys keep feed full. Blinds and feeders in place for 21 hunt areas. 8 spots on 8,000ac
    Well crap sounds like a dream place. I want to get down there so bad

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
      Understand your posts totally now. Scott is not a bad guy but does not hold up his end of the deal sometimes. Just sucks because he gets some great properties and screws them up.
      You could not have said it any better!

Comment

3900 acre Rocksprings/Sonora corporate lease.

This is a corporate/group lease on 3900 acres in the Rocksprings/Sonora area. Beautiful country. This ranch has been on a protein feeding program for the better part of 20 years and some large deer in the 150/160 class have been taken over the last few years. This ranch has one of the largest turkey roosts in the state as well. A good population of Axis deer as well. We want a group that will continue the protein feeding for at least 6 months out of the year, and who will manage the deer herd for large deer. Will need references. Corporate groups may bring clients but they will need to be accompanied at all times by members. We had been affected by Anthrax last year, but our deer numbers have already increased to a large degree based on our cameras. Looking for a long-term group.

- $55,000 a year ($14 an acre)
        - Up to 14 guns max
        - 14 trophy, 14 culls, 30-50 does annually
        - 5 trophy axis, 5 axis does (this is the first year only. We may end up allowing more Axis in the future but we
        want to put in a management plan for the Axis deer this year and see where we're at)
        - 4 turkeys per gun permitted
        - 3 br/2 ba lodge included

Please text two 1 for sics eight 2 one for too 0 for more info

Comment

Big Lake, Texas lease

I'M LOOKING FOR A GROUP OF 7 HUNTERS TO FILL THIS LEASE. ELECTRIC AND WATER AVAILABLE AT CAMPSITE.

THIS PROPERTY HAS WHITETAIL DEER, JAVELINA, DOVE, QUAIL, VARMINTS.
          NO ALCOHOL, NO NIGHT HUNTING, AND NO GUESTS EXCEPT YOUR OWN WIFE AND CHILDREN WHO ARE STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL OR YOUNGER.

$2400.00 PER MEMBER. CALL 432-661-2808

Comment

I’m looking for something around an hour from Tyler. If anyone has or knows someone having an opening give me a shout.

Comment

Bohnam area leases

Prestine land creek's lakes ponds trails and shooting lanes. Deer fish duck doves hogs Year around access.
              1. 640 acres has over 14 miles of criss crossing logging roads for shooting g lanes. Electric and water available $2650 each x 7 guns
              2. 280 and 160 acres near Bonham about 70 miles north east of Dallas need group of 5 and 3 people. $2650 each adult x 5 or 3 people for 280 or 160 acres ranches.
              Call 9727559292

Comment

Bow lease. Eastland county
                Hunt deer and hogs over feeder in place from 16 ft tripod This is an existing proven stand all the work is done.
                app. 60 acres $1800 (part of the 250 acres)
                There is room for another stand for your hunting buddy at $1500
                Possible hog hunting with rifle in the off season could be added
                I request that WE TALK on the telephone if you are interested
                CALL ONLY 817-366-4916
                Eight one seven three six six four nine one six

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post

Not mine. Just saw this on FB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a TBHer

Comment

Originally posted by BradBryant1000 View Post
                    I got an email back about this place. It was through the same place (outfit) as mentioned below:
                    Appreciate the heads up.

Comment

I may have one spot in Hall county. There will be 4 spots total on 2560 ac @ $3500 per spot. Has water, electric, and cabin ( two trailer houses). There is white tail and mule deer. Looking for a person that doesn't mind passing up younger deer to let age. Looking for a person that doesn't come to the deer lease to party. PM me for more info.

Comment

Looking for a pasture for myself only in Mexico, must allow guests. needs to be around 1500 acres, but if its good I can hunt 500.6k budget, also will consider a pasture for my family in deep South Tx. 100 dollar finders fee included 12k budget, beer friendly only Please, thanks for any headsup info you have

Comment

My PM box is full! I will sift thru you guys one at a time

Comment

SE Oklahoma Lease

LONG POST-- Serious inquiries only please as we need this property leased by February 1st. We have 2,500 +/- acres with over 3 miles of Red River frontage in Choctaw County, Oklahoma. # of hunters is up to you as landowner has no requirement, however we'd recommend no more than 8-10 if all deer hunters. It could be divided with duck hunters/deer hunters to help with overall cost. Directly across the Red River from Paris, Texas it is right around 2 - 2.5 hours from most areas of DFW. Price is $10/acre. Group of 6 hunters came to view property in Spring 2019, joined, came back for a weekend in July to drop off feeders, then hunted 1 weekend during the season and never returned and are non responsive to our contact attempts. 1 other member is a fireman who harvested a 165" archery buck in 2018 and will not be able to rejoin this season due to new job. This has caused an urgent need to get these spots filled as soon as possible. Lease dues are 50% January 1st, 50% July 1st. Only 1/2 is required now to reserve the lease for 2020. Looking for a group to lease this as a whole, not individuals due to time constraints. I will make myself as available as I can the next 11 days to show the property to serious lessees only. Our property managers can remain in place to assist in year round management for a corporate lease group if desired. UTV or ATV is an absolute must to be able to get around the property.
                            Here is a link to more details about the property on our website: https://www.fowl-farms.com/hunt-clubs/
                            Here is a link to some images of the property and a few trail cams from 2018/2019, I have plenty more pictures of property and trail cams available at request: https://www.fowl-farms.com/photos/ca...b/1/#Portfolio
                            This is not South Texas, its Southeast Oklahoma. If you are looking for a place to see 10-20 deer every sit, this is not the place for you. Quality deer are absolutely there for those willing to put in the time. The previous state record was killed directly across the gravel road. The property has been primarily bow hunted 2018-2019. Two 160" + bucks have been taken in 2018. 1 by archery, 1 by rifle. 3 food plots currently planted (will need maintenance), plenty of other locations available for more to be added. 6-8 tree stands can be left in place if desired for your group, otherwise they will be taken down and used on our other bow only properties. There are no rifle blinds, but you can bring in your own stands/feeders. PLENTY of hogs for year round hunting or for clients if corporate lease. Cattle are present on some areas of the property. Below are a few aerials with markers of current stands, feeders, duck hunting spots, etc. Feeders will be removed. This lease is also posted in other areas, as well as been sent out to our waiting list.
                            This is not necessarily first come first serve even though we are under time constraint. We want management minded, long term group. Priority will be given to first group we feel will be the best fit. This is all I can think of for now, but more than happy to answer your questions via email or phone. Colby@fowl-farms.com or 469-763-4799 text or call. $500 referral fee if you assist in helping us fill this lease.

Comment

Ttt so we can get some more spots on here......I'm looking hard for a place with 1-3 spots with axis

Comment

Seen on Book of Faces

1500 acs +/- located in Schleicher county 22 miles south of Menard off HWY 190. Very nice rolling terrian with oak, mesquite, and cedar. We have protein fed and managed the place for the last 5 years and have seen an improvement each season.
                                We have a very healthy white tail population, as well as turkey, dove, hogs and a few axis. There is 6 total spots with 3 openings. Each spot will get 1 trophy WT 5.5 years or older, unlimited culls, 3 does, 4 turkey, and any hogs or varmints you see. This is a family friendly lease with guest privilege's as well. There is a camp site with water and electricity with a couple of RV plugs. There is no septic. All spots have pens, and protein feeders at them. Some of the open spots have stands and corn feeders as well. We feed protein from February to September. There is water trough throughout the property. This is a working sheep ranch. I am looking for a group to take all 3 spots. Each spot cost $3500 for the year. This is a year round lease with year round excess. I'm looking for management minded family oriented hunter's that want a long term place to enjoy for many years. Please call me with any questions. Robert 817-448-4709

Comment

Working...
                                X