Are these Generators any good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are these Generators any good?

If you’ve used them or owned them. What is your opinion? Don’t comment if you only like Honda’s. Please just the people that have actually used or owned them. Thanks
    Attached Files

Dude I’ve had a Powerhorse 4K watt for several years now and it has never let me down. I think I paid like 350 for it like six years ago, only mistake I made was not getting the 5500 watt model for like another 100 bucks. Great generators for the money imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

yes they are good. We have those but have purchased more harbor freight brand predator line.

Comment

i have the harbor freight one. Pretty sure its the same one. Dang good gen after a few quirks.

Few people selling them on fb marketplace for half price.

Comment

We have a harbor freight one that we use to run a airless sprayer a lot. I’d buy another!
          I’m no help with power house though

Comment

Few guys on my lease run powerhorse. Great generators.

Comment

I really enjoy mine. For the money, good buy.

Comment

the middle one is the same as the harbor freight one it’s also the same as the echo just different colors. they want 1200 for the echo lol
                my harbor freight one run good haven’t used it a bunch like my old generac but way quieter

Comment

Can't help with that specific "brand"....However, before I bought my twin Honda 2000's I did a mountain of due diligence regarding all the Chinese generators.... General consensus was there was nothing to fear....I'm sure you can find plenty of owner reaction to these via Google search....

Comment

My FIL just bought one about 3 weeks ago. Seems fine. I have had great luck with the harbor freight predator. We have ran our deer cabin off one for years with no problem. 40hrs a weekend, 8+ weekends out of the year. 320hrs a year. I’m at about 1,000 hrs on this generator and still going strong. I just change the oil every other every other weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They are great generators. We use them to run traffic signals we have main power outages.

Comment

I bought the small one about 3-4 years ago for our soccer league concession stand. It ran great and was very quiet. I assume it’s still going strong. Left the league little over a year ago but they always call me when something needs fixed.

Comment

Great responses. Appreciate the input. The 3500 for that price seems like the most bang for the buck. Ive gotta place in Oklahoma that has no power. Looking for a quiet generator that would possibly push a 30 amp connection. Similar Gens that have the same capability are 3 times that price

Comment

I parallel my 2 2000 Honda's and can run my old camper without any issues... all lights, satellite and tv's, microwave, etc.....6 gallon marine tank feeds the generator tanks....will run several days 24/7....heat was not electric on that camper...propane

Comment

Yes predator is good as well. Father in law has one and it is almost as quiet as my on board Onan.

Comment

Working...
                              X