Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Start of the 2 story blind....Here we go....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SWEET! Just now seeing this for some reason. Following

Comment

WOW, just plain wow. I would LOVE to get something just close to this.......beautiful.

Comment

Looks good....

Comment

I got to work a little bit today in a 40 mph wind. Man the wind sucks. It's ripping the tar paper off of the blind unless there is rock on top of it. Looking forward to next weekend since I'll have 2 days to work on it.
          Attached Files

Comment

That is too cool!

Comment

A little bit more done yesterday. I put a video in here too.

Attached Files

Comment

Looking good. Can't wait to see finished product.

Comment

Can't wait to see the finished product!

Comment

You just keep upping the great build job on every blind. Keep up the great work.

What is the aircraft you were flying in the video? That would be great for scouting in areas hard to get to or maybe help finding game trails. One more addition to your greatness sir.

Comment

Tell me ... how do you plan to power the aircraft warning lights on that thing?

I love this build!

Comment

Ha. There won't be any exterior lights on this one but I'll probably have a solar panel, battery, and regulator so I can run my Ozonics all day and charge my cell phone or anything else 12vdc. I may put an interior LED light also.

Comment

Originally posted by JParker1515 View Post
                          You just keep upping the great build job on every blind. Keep up the great work.

What is the aircraft you were flying in the video? That would be great for scouting in areas hard to get to or maybe help finding game trails. One more addition to your greatness sir.
                          It is a DJI phantom. I'm not very good with it yet but it sure is fun.

Comment

Very impressive. Great job and keep the pictures coming.

Comment

Does this mansion come with a butler?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuy View Post
                                Does this mansion come with a butler?
                                The Butler should arrive about June.

Comment

Working...
                                X