• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just found this one today in Lampasas . What is it
    Attached Files

Comment

Ttt

Comment

armadillophil, that little rise and flat spot just east of the creek and west of the road would be where I would start looking. If those are 10 ft. contours it should be high enough to have been a camp site.

Comment

Ol hard horn...I would say Garza or Starr

Comment

found these down south this past Saturday moving blinds and filling feeders. i'm mostly curious about the round 'ball.'
            Attached Files

Comment

Maybe some kind of grinding stone or just a plain ol round rock

Comment

possibly, but pretty sure it was used, or formed into some kind of a tool most likely. looks like some strike marks on one side of it. cool thing about these is the two points at the very top in the middle were laying directly next to each other and the round stone..... couple inches apart.

Comment

That's a game ball. The top right looks like a worn out Andice. Looks like a odd little paleo by the game ball...might just be a broke. Bunch of interesting finds. The game ball is killer!

Comment

I have 2 of them
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	arrows 014.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	24252761

Comment

Wow Steve! Awesome! Great weights too! Those are fairly valuable.

Comment

Yea the Waco sinkers are cool. The game balls were found about 15 miles apart in Falls County. Makes you wonder what kind of games they played with them.........

Comment

How about this one? It is from NE Ohio. Not sure if it is some kind of scraper or spear head. It has a flaked cutting edge all the way arond.

Comment

Bump for the pros to check it out

Comment

Originally posted by Copper87 View Post
                              We went to the museum in Folsum last year, and the handwriting and the of labeling look JUST LIKE the cases in the Museum!!! Maybe these came from there!

Comment

Originally posted by simmentalover View Post
                                We went to the museum in Folsum last year, and the handwriting and the of labeling look JUST LIKE the cases in the Museum!!! Maybe these came from there!
                                I think there real, but I'm not sure of other people do

Comment

Working...
                                X