Budget Home Build!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
    Thinking through this I recommend that you pull a storage container, possibly a 20 footer in there to secure your items....[emoji12]
    LMAO!!!! Let me guess it come with an SKS for an extra $1000?

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
      Thinking through this I recommend that you pull a storage container, possibly a 20 footer in there to secure your items....[emoji12]
      Hmm... wondering if this guy sent the perps?![emoji23]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Budget Home Build!!!

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
        LMAO!!!! Let me guess it come with an SKS for an extra $1000?

Didn’t think about an SKS in the deal but looks like it could be incredibly useful!!! [emoji1]

Break’s over. Time to get back to it!

Comment

I'm sorry that happened bud. Hope you get your things back. People don't realize it takes years to accumulate the tools and stuff and it sure takes a long time to come back from it if it isn't insured.

What do you need tool wise sir? I can loan ya about anything you need if we can get it to you.

Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
            I'm sorry that happened bud. Hope you get your things back. People don't realize it takes years to accumulate the tools and stuff and it sure takes a long time to come back from it if it isn't insured.

What do you need tool wise sir? I can loan ya about anything you need if we can get it to you.

Ryan
            I'm all good! Here is an update for you.

Comment

Slap on the wrist!

So someone bust their ***** to not only pay bills and take care of wife and 3 kids slowly building tool supply here and there over a 10 yr period. Guys come in and steal the crap overnight and get maybe up to 2 yrs and $10k fine?

Biggest crock ever! I guess I never really cared about what charges are made on people until I was the victim. Total crap IMO! I am going up the chains and making a stand. May get in trouble along the way but someone has to do something. These guys will get right back out and do it all over again. They know everything I have and know I am the one that busted them yesterday. 1-2 yrs I need to start watching for these guys preparing for retaliation???? That's messed up!
              Attached Files

Comment

Home Alone dudes!

Comment

Definitely frustrating. Jails and prisons are so full, they just try to run them through. People are not raised right!

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                    Definitely frustrating. Jails and prisons are so full, they just try to run them through. People are not raised right!

Run them through a hanging system!

Comment

Run them through a hanging system!
                      Awesome stuff glad it all worked out for the good guy. So, will you have to go to court on this since it was your stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                        Awesome stuff glad it all worked out for the good guy. So, will you have to go to court on this since it was your stuff?
                        Not sure yet. I am turning in paperwork tomorrow and stated I will testify.

Comment

It's BS because they missed the theft charge by only $5K to qualify for 3rd degree & why they got the state jail felony tag...

Only good news is state jail felony is day to day; no early release...

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                            It's BS because they missed the theft charge by only $5K to qualify for 3rd degree & why they got the state jail felony tag...

Only good news is state jail felony is day to day; no early release...
                            My stuff equals $15k. There was easily an additional $15k+ of stolen property on the place! Travel trailer, spray rig, cattle feeder, 100s of tools, lawn mowers.

Comment

My stuff equals $15k. There was easily an additional $15k+ of stolen property on the place! Travel trailer, spray rig, cattle feeder, 100s of tools, lawn mowers.
                              DA might not be done building his case......may just be holding them on the B&E...
                              And if I'm not mistaken, they have to finish their 2 years in state jail before they are released to do their TDC time (if they get any)...

By the looks of those two lol, they are gonna have a very rough time in state jail...
                              Last edited by Crazy Horse; 10-09-2018, 01:09 PM.

Comment

System sucks for sure but I am glad you got your stuff back. In my experience they do 6 months TDC state jail and never pay the fine. I hope it is different in your jurisdiction. Looking forward to your progress on the home.

Comment

Working...
                                X