Pressured Deer Are EASY To Pattern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    Kicker3 came home yesterday! Wind got wrong for Fiddy so it may be a few days before i go back in there.. Mid week shows a great weather change. im pumped. New bucks on camera every day and known deer coming home.

Hope I see the same results soon, I had a young 9 show back up on my scrape camera last night.

Good luck and enjoy the weather change, I’ll be back working in Oklahoma already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Weather breaks wed and thurs. Should be interesting

Comment

Get him Steve!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

I’m hoping that weather change gets delayed until Friday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

^^^ fingers crossed!

Comment

Strong possibility Ill be up that way end of the week. Holler at me and I'll come help ya drag him out

Comment

I'm still waitin' on LDP's... Your list is getting longer, so the odds of somethin' dyin' are goin' up!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    I'm still waitin' on LDP's... Your list is getting longer, so the odds of somethin' dyin' are goin' up!!
                    Card pull today was a little sad. Hundreds and hundreds of pics of all the big deer but zero day pics. This includes stands that have had no hunting pressure. Weird deal. i sure hope this weather change helps with that.
                    Last edited by GarGuy; 10-08-2018, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Card pull today was a little sad. Hundreds and hundreds of all the big deer but zero day pics. This includes stands that have had no hunting pressure. Weird deal. i sure hope this weather change helps with that.

I’ve got a good feeling about this front that’s pushing in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope thing turn around for ya garguy

Comment

Card pull today was a little sad. Hundreds and hundreds of pics of all the big deer but zero day pics. This includes stands that have had no hunting pressure. Weird deal. i sure hope this weather change helps with that.
                          It’s just been too **** hot. Nothings moving during daylight right now. I don’t even see birds when I’m in the stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                            It’s just been too **** hot. Nothings moving during daylight right now. I don’t even see birds when I’m in the stand.
                            I don’t think it has as much to do with heat as it does acorns. I see deer in the middle of the day in July and August when it’s hotter than this.

Comment

Alot of acorns this year

Comment

Best of luck to you later this week Mr. Steve, I too are hoping this weeks wind change helps get a few bucks on there feet during day light.

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                                X