No announcement yet.

Dang! The Chrisleys Didn’t Know Best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it’s ironic that they put themselves out there as “ people of faith”. I was surfing and came across their show. Gave em a good five minutes and they were gone. Like others on here, I don’t understand how shows like this get traction.
    But then again I grew up on Jackie Gleason, I love Lucy, Gunsmoke, Bonanza, Paladin, etc.

Comment

Lol. Y'all are goofy. I have watched it several times and was entertained. His mom is hilarious. I don't watch alot of tv anymore though. Sports only.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm glad to say that I'd never even heard of these folks, until I saw this thread.

Comment

Just saw that they were sentenced to jail. Never watched the show but knew who they were. ***** happens.

Comment

Rip

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Lol. Y'all are goofy. I have watched it several times and was entertained. His mom is hilarious. I don't watch alot of tv anymore though. Sports only.

All these type shows are passed off as reality. If they we’re really reality dad would walk out in the kitchen in his underwire, fart, scratch, adjust the jewels, whatever was pertinent at the time. People act differently in front of a camera and most of these type are scripted. Greed has been the downfall of many people as it was here

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                All these type shows are passed off as reality. If they we’re really reality dad would walk out in the kitchen in his underwire, fart, scratch, adjust the jewels, whatever was pertinent at the time. People act differently in front of a camera and most of these type are scripted. Greed has been the downfall of many people as it was here
                I guarantee you that a large portion of the viewers don't even know there are cameras there. Yes...they are that stupid. Out of sight out of mind.

My mom thought one of those survivor shows was the real deal, and that the person could get hurt and die alone at any moment.
                I had to rewind and slow down a scene and show my mom that there were 3 different camera angles filming at the same time on this "possible death" scene. That meant at the very least there were 3 other people within 10 feet of the person during the scene and said person was ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

The simpleminded are easily amused![emoji2371]

Comment

Savannah was the only good thing about that show

Comment

Have mercy…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by softpoint View Post
                        I had to do some research, too to find out who they were. I haven't had my TV on in three years. Not sure it still works...
                        Same

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                          Savannah was the only good thing about that show

I might need to get my TV back to working [emoji2957]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Goodness

Comment

She's not ugly.

Comment

Is Hunter up to date on his taxes???? Asking for JerJames

Comment

Working...
                                X